The hottest star wars female characters

BacaWicket

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old was she by the end of the series?

Also, how do you know all the posters listing her are much older than that?

She started out at 14 and was 16.

However I somehow doubt that all of the people here are of a similar age, i am going to wager that most here are 18 and upwards, if they arent, they are not even meant to have an account.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that Ahsoka Tano a very young teen is on so many of these lists?

These same people also know what she looks like as an adult thanks to the Mortis episodes. Also, she's a Cartoon Character. Age has less meaning for an animated character as long as it's not depicted in an adult manner.

Also, you forget that she was getting older in the series and her outfit was changed to reflect that.

It became a bit more focused on her form in becoming more of a woman as she grew. Nevermind that they had an episode where she was in a jeweled Slave Outfit, which did a lot more to cover her than the one in the TCW comics did, which was almost an exact replica of what Leeloo wore in the 5th Element movie, which was literally nothing more than a couple of straps across parts of her body.

She has fur ,for Force's sake.Or you would father her kittens because of her personality?

If you don't like their personality, you're not gonna be together very long. Yes, Juhani is a Cathar. Yes, she has fur. Is having fur the only reason I like her? No. I've seen plenty of furries and catgirls and the like in fiction and artwork a lot hotter than Juhani, but we're looking at Star Wars hotties, not everything else. I like Juhani because of her character design, her personality and her accent.

I Find this Ahsoka Tano love a bit disturbing myself - (unless you are a teen yourself)

However, I may not be in a position to say anything - because...

Is it weird that I find Asajj Ventress kinda sexy???......:)

Edited by fellblade

No. She IS kinda sexy. :p Pretty sure that's the point. They couldn't make it so all the beautiful women were on the good side by default. They needed a strong, beautiful female character on the evil side, too.

No. She IS kinda sexy. :p Pretty sure that's the point. They couldn't make it so all the beautiful women were on the good side by default. They needed a strong, beautiful female character on the evil side, too.

I do believe, good sir, that is why we have Darth Talon and Natasi Daala, to name two, instead of a mutant harpie.

I Find this Ahsoka Tano love a bit disturbing myself - (unless you are a teen yourself)

this is something i never understood i never found her hot or sexy once might be cause she is bald idk

this is something i never understood i never found her hot or sexy once might be cause she is bald idk

I really don't have a 'thing' for bald chicks - but then I realise that I don't really have a 'type' - because I have found many different diverse women (tall/short skinny/chubby) sexy, because of certain individual things about them.

With Ventress - she has a lithe, flexible, elegant body. I also really like her voice and she does have a kind of flirty personality even when she is being wicked.

The other thing that I liked about her was when she wore the long Skirt - I thought that was a subtle touch of class....:)

This is just not healthy. I can see someone saying that Carrie Fisher was hot as Leia, or that Natalie Portman was hot as Padme. To ascribe "hot" to CG images is just unhealthy. You can say that the VO actors have sexy voices, some of my favorite are Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren, Xanthe Elbrick, Natasha Little, Stacy Haiduk, Tasia Valenza, Tara Strong, Courtenay Taylor, Deborah Kara Unger, and most especially Nika Futterman and Jennifer Hale, but a collection of pixels is just a bit much.

I've found pixelated women to be hot for years. There's nothing wrong with fantasizing about them in real life. You just don't have an imagination. It's normal, relax.

Am I the only one desturbed by the fact that satele shan is on many of those lists? I mean she's 59.

She takes good care of herself. She's older, yeah, but that doesn't make her unattractive. Jane Seymour is 62, and she's still gorgeous. And on the male side, Mark Harmon is 61, and a lot of women find him ridiculously attractive.

So, no, I doubt you're the only one disturbed by her age, but for a lot of people, that's not an issue.

satele kinda trashing looking, have you been watching tooo much Forest Gump or something, did you not see the "Return" trailer????? She looked hot in that one.

She looks hot even in-game :rolleyes:

But you might as well read my Fanfic and see what I'm talking about.....Satele is definitely hot, though.