lemme know...

xxxSYNNxxxx

... when you sort this lag, currently not playable like this.

skill activation, looting and inventory, mounts, all about 2 to 5 seconds lag, comps constantly standing doing nothing, mobs all over the the place, (move towards you than suddenly back where they started), abilities take 2 or more presses at times on top of the delay in actually activating, it is on SF and SS on every planet i have been on in a variety of places, sh and heroics, fps and pvp.

ty, have good day

The lag from my end is sporadic. Some areas are laggy, others aren't. I log in the next day and its the same area or different areas. I would love to say it's the population, but it's not. This lag wasn't present prior to the previous update, patch, fix, etc....

I know if I failed this much on my job, I wouldn't have one any longer. :rolleyes:

I've noticed two things that seem to be a factor: the number of people in the instance and the length of play time. Instance pop seems to be the greatest factor and moving to another instance can often help. By going to the lowest pop instance I've been able to do Ossus dailies with none of the ability lag. But sometimes it seems that play time is also a factor and a relog sometimes helps.