Didint we all pay somthing?

Jbgunz

As in some bought the CE some bought the standard. why not stagger everyone in over the next 2 days? who cares what day an time u put a code in....get a life man. Everyone who paid should be treated equal....even the guy whos pre ordering as I type this. Thats my rant.

As in some bought the CE some bought the standard. why not stagger everyone in over the next 2 days? who cares what day an time u put a code in....get a life man. Everyone who paid should be treated equal....even the guy whos pre ordering as I type this. Thats my rant.

Why not reward the people who purhcased their preorder the day it was available as a thank you for their support. Then the people who preordered them after get their thank you after.

If early-access was a "Thank You" they would be doing this exactly the way I would consider fair.

1000000x5=5 million$ for bioware nothing else.IT's a rather great scam if you ask me.

You didnt pay anything at all since those 5 dollars are withdrawn when you pay the rest!

And also those 5 dollars depended on place. I have not paid a dime yet and got my box on the desk.

It's just a shame that some people are getting something - game time - that'll eventually cost us to have.

This isn't a freemium game, days cost us cold hard cash. We should all have the same.

The game until Dec 20th is completely free of charge................

indeed. there is no difference between someone paid 5 bucks in july and someone paid it now. no difference at all.

funny thing especialy I have few friends who told me that they will NOT buy this game after release and they took their invites today.

I have my phisical copy beside me with 60d pre-paid registered and I will not play EGA at all, cuz of I ordered 1 month ago.

So, If I got atleast few friends who are playing right now (and they will not buy this game) there will be thousands of them overall.

This is something wrong with this EGA and rewarding those who shouldn't be.

Peace :cool:

Edited by Brzytwa

It's just a shame that some people are getting something - game time - that'll eventually cost us to have.

This isn't a freemium game, days cost us cold hard cash. We should all have the same.

True! Which is why none of us are paying anything for the next 7 days. Seriously, you people need to just get over it. The people who are in now ORDERED BEFORE YOU. Get that through your heads.

And just so we get it out of the way, I'm still waiting my turn. I'm in line, just like you people.

You waited till the hype was big and to make sure it had good ratings to pre-order. They pre-ordered trusting the game would be good. So I say they should get dibs for believing a game without the need of videos. Let it go and move on like a big boy.

The point of the thread guys/girls is that we are all going to be paying customers regardless how you put it. Everyone should have equal playing time, not favouring someone who entered a silly little code onto their website first.

The point is we are all showing Bioware support by pre-ordering regarless when you did it. A corporation showing favouritisim over one Consumer from the next is a disaster in Customer Relations and absoultly down right absurd imho.

The only thing this "I put my code in first before u launch" is doing is creating irate consumers and leaving people with a bad taste in their mouths.

good shot on that dumba@@'@

The point of the thread guys/girls is that we are all going to be paying customers regardless how you put it. Everyone should have equal playing time, not favouring someone who entered a silly little code onto their website first.

The point is we are all showing Bioware support by pre-ordering regarless when you did it. A corporation showing favouritisim over one Consumer from the next is a disaster in Customer Relations and absoultly down right absurd imho.

The only thing this "I put my code in first before u launch" is doing is creating irate consumers and leaving people with a bad taste in their mouths.

Oh well they should of pre-ordered first. Life's not fair, help won't come. Get a helmet.

And if they did it your way, they'd open up all the servers at the same time and the HUGE inflow of players would crash them. Then you'd be out here complaining about that.

amiright?