Codex?

jsrco

Since there really isn't a way to search the forums and google turns up jack, has there been any official word on broken codexes and the inability to collect many of them due to class restrictions?

My response to tickets created for this are just "We will send this to the proper channels so someone can look into it."

This is one of the few things in the game at the moment that make feel like I am playing an IOS title that was released into the store but is still in development. Its not a big deal or game breaking at all, but that OCD gaming twitch is kicking in while collecting these things and its just distracting.

A good example is on Korriban, there are certain entries that can only be obtained through class specific quest.

I am not sure I know what you mean.. If you are refering to the red or green doors if you will.. Those are class specific instances..

Some are class specific, which a person of that class can enter when they are on the right quest.. It will be red to them otherwise..

Any instance for any other class, will be red to you..

Beyond that.. You are going to have to be more specific.. Sorry..

Edited by MajikMyst

A good example is on Korriban, there are certain entries that can only be obtained through class specific quest.

I am not sure I know what you mean.. If you are refering to the red or green doors if you will.. Those are class specific instances.. . You are going to have to be more specific.. Sorry..

The forums just hit a new level of stupid?

The guy said he can't get to some codex entries because they are in class specific quest [areas]. Which obviously mean the red zones you can't enter. And you answer him with that?

Examples -

The Red Engine - Only obtainable by Sith War and Inquis

Sith Weapons - Same as ^

Dasshade - Cannot be obtained even by follwoing a Inquis into there class quest zone.

Its already known that there are bugged entries that are not obtainable in game, but has Bioware made a response on these entries that are obtainable but only with certain classes?

Examples -

The Red Engine - Only obtainable by Sith War and Inquis

Sith Weapons - Same as ^

Dasshade - Cannot be obtained even by follwoing a Inquis into there class quest zone.

Its already known that there are bugged entries that are not obtainable in game, but has Bioware made a response on these entries that are obtainable but only with certain classes?

They're class-specific... it's supposed to be that way. I've not seen any bugged codexes and I read them all.

They're class-specific... it's supposed to be that way. I've not seen any bugged codexes and I read them all.

That makes no sense. For example, there are different entry numbers for the different classes. BH has 24 and SI has 28 for Korriban. But every Imperial class has 2 organization entries for Korriban. The Dark Council - which is a lore object and Tomb Raiders which can only be obtained from a quest. If you are not a War or Inq you cannot do the quest.

That is not working as intended. If so then it is impossible to complete the codex for every class. If you do a search in google you can find bugged entries. The Sith Academy entry can only be obtained by getting it at level 1. The Red Blade entry for IA cannot be obtained at all at the moment. So saying you have read them all is a bit of stretch. Unless you are counting the site that has them all typed out online.

Edited by jsrco

That makes no sense. For example, there are different entry numbers for the different classes. BH has 24 and SI has 28 for Korriban. But every Imperial class has 2 organization entries for Korriban. The Dark Council - which is a lore object and Tomb Raiders which can only be obtained from a quest. If you are not a War or Inq you cannot do the quest.

That is not working as intended. If so then it is impossible to complete the codex for every class. If you do a search in google you can find bugged entries. The Sith Academy entry can only be obtained by getting it at level 1. The Red Blade entry for IA cannot be obtained at all at the moment. So saying you have read them all is a bit of stretch. Unless you are counting the site that has them all typed out online.

I'm highly confused. Thread abandoned.