cant log into servers

GothicSeetan

I'm having same problem other then my transfer never even took place. Said the transfer failed and now I can't log onto either server I have characters on. Edited by Sylvenest
Correction on my Issue.

I've been having the same issue since monday night, I can't log into Satele Shan after a transfer failed (It just straight up failed and it's been more than 24 hours since then). The transfer was from Leviathan to Satele Shan. I tried to log into the other servers and I can log in just fine. I was able to transfer that chacter from Leviathan to another server (I sent it to Darth Malgus and login on DM is fine for me) and still can't log into Satele Shan. I even called Customer Support, they were looking into the issue.

Last night I decided to check on website, if I try to transfer anything off Satele Shan, that's the message I get:

https://i.gyazo.com/213b3b22594a7c313980b78042647ef5.png

So I feel like what happened in my case is that the failed transfer didn't get recognized as a fail and just made my account on some "infinite" state of having a character being transferred, as I can't log into the server and that's the status it shows for Satele Shan for me.

Edited by srtaskyywalker