December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered my box three weeks ago. Walmart is not shipping it until the 20th. I did get my preorder card. But I think I am looking at some down time until the actual box arrives. Kinda bummed they are not giving us a grace period.

lol walmart? why not gamestop nerd.

thanks for filling me in ;) I am done with games like skyrim. I played fallout and was irritated taht i paid for a game that took me all of two weeks to beat twice and yes thats with all the expansions except for the vegas one i think games like swtor, wow, and rift are better because they never truly end always something new to do:)

i think they are going to get most of the pre orders in by tomorrow as well, with maybe some of the last waves on friday. this way all pre orders up to this point will receive atleast 4-5 days early game play. other than not knowing when my early game play is beginning i think this has been a very successful launch of th SWTOR, and look forward to playing for many years to come.

Went to Gamestop the 12th just to ask for the release-date, was told I could play THAT VERY NIGHT if I pre-ordered, so I did. Liars! That's what you get for being naïve I guess...

It didn't cost me anything more, and I wasn't expecting to play before the 20th anyway, but those guys really got my hopes up just to shatter them >:/

Get some good e-boots .. or is it iboots, i can never tell .. and kick the e-**** out of them.

Get back under your rock;) none of that in this thread please.

Haha but why, it's fun :D

This thread isn't angry enough for it to get a proper reaction though :( kudos to the december crew! Oddly enough the ones who have to wait the longest are being the most patient.

This is just about right on with my estimate based on today's entries. BioWare REALLY ramped up today's entries due to how much pressure they were under from the community (anyone who thinks it was the original plan is an idiot)

Thumbs up!

Since there were many more pre-orders in November than September and October, we have like 50% chance to get in tomorrow. By "we" I mean early December. And that's hoping there will be a bonus wave tomorrow or more ppl/wave. If not than there is no way Decembers will play tomorrow. Edited by Kozor

Yea I should have been in the first few waves. I pre-ordered at gamestop in July and they said my code was on the receipt. I went home and looked for it and couldn't find it. Called back ten times from Aug.-Dec. and they said they were out of codes. Turns out the manager working there was an idiot and thought I was talking about something else. Finally I talked to a new manager and was able to e-mail the main office and they sent me a code.

So yea Dec. 4th.

OMG! 12/8 and just checked my email, I got an invite somehow O.o

Seeya in a few days guys! <3

Obvious troll is...obvious

Preordered on the 9th. I will be happy with any time I get. I'm working and have lots of Holiday crafting to get done so I'm chill.

This thread isn't angry enough for it to get a proper reaction though :( kudos to the december crew! Oddly enough the ones who have to wait the longest are being the most patient.

You found the make love not war bunch. For the make love AND war bunch, try somewhere else.. say.. Dragon age (ZEVRAN!)

That is kinda funny you're right! Lol procrastinators just = laid back people :)

Obvious troll is...obvious

Preordered on the 9th. I will be happy with any time I get. I'm working and have lots of Holiday crafting to get done so I'm chill.

Then you def are in the right thread. being chill is the way to be. I'm actually glad i didn't get invites, i have too many things to finish up for work anyways.