Telos IV: Bring It Back!

Ylliarus

Telos IV is one of the planets that really managed to captivate me in KOTOR 2, especially because of the tragedy and lore richness that surrounds it. The Telos Restoration Project was something that really intrigued me back in the day and I had always hoped we'd see a glimpse of it in SWTOR, as to how things have been developing since.

It's why I'd like to suggest the planet of Telos IV to be the next story destination in SWTOR's story, to continue the tradition of bringing well-known and beloved planets into the game. What could be a really nice element of this, would be to reintroduce the Onasi family. Perhaps I have miraculously missed it in all my years of playing SWTOR, but the Onasi name is nowhere to be found in the game's story, while Carth was a big and influential figure in and around the Jedi Civil War. Thus, if the planet of Telos IV was brought back into the game, the Onasi family could too. Perhaps there'd be material for a new companion and love interest there? ;)

Anyway, I think seeing Telos IV back in SWTOR would be something that would be appreciated by the players who played KOTOR 2 and grew up on it, especially in light of the tradition to bring back these kinds of planets, like Ossus and Onderon. Also, I am just very curious how Telos IV looks now and how the Restoration Project has been coming along!

So, if the story team is thinking of new story destinations, I'd say, go for Telos IV! :D

Edited by Ylliarus

Agreed but let's go with the "
" ending from Kotor 2.

Haha, well, as it is cut content I'd doubt they would actually put that in, especially since Kreia predicted the planet to have healed in the future and prospered. That is, assuming Light Side is canon, which, seeing as Meetra Surik is Light Side and all, was the case with KOTOR 2.

and ruin them. YAY! Plz do that and more !

I disagree, I think the devs did an amazing job on Ossus and Onderon! From my experience, they have been very accurate as to how they were portrayed in other material. Especially Onderon is spot on with how the planet was shown in the Clone Wars series.

Edited by Ylliarus

I disagree, I think the devs did an amazing job on Ossus and Onderon! From my experience, they have been very accurate as to how they were portrayed in other material. Especially Onderon is spot on with how the planet was shown in the Clone Wars series.

So you just want a planet that look like the Original stuff ? No culture, no peoples , no nothing?

To me, if you make Manaan , then you bring some of the stuff we saw . Their politic, their cultures, their peoples (The Selkath) . Not just an empty planet , with a few selkath and call it 'Manaan' .

But to each its own, I guess..

So you just want a planet that look like the Original stuff ? No culture, no peoples , no nothing?

To me, if you make Manaan , then you bring some of the stuff we saw . Their politic, their cultures, their peoples (The Selkath) . Not just an empty planet , with a few selkath and call it 'Manaan' .

But to each its own, I guess..

Then you must have played a very different game than I did, because I noticed and saw the culture, traditions and people on those planets. Onderon is teeming with lore references, the same goes for Ossus. There's so many nods to the comics, the games like KOTOR 1 and 2 and other content, I'm surprised you missed them, to be fair.

More likely to bring it back as Operation Map like Dxun than a Open map like Onderon and Dantooine.

One thing I liked about Telos was the Cut Content from KOTOR 2 (mod Released most of the cut content on PC)

It was the place where The HK-50s were Based/Produced (also 51s but we got them from Belsavis in selection X)

And you played as HK-47 to shut it down and was a real brain spinner (where you cant attack them but they can not attack you)). Maybe an OP about Rouge HK-50s that need to be scraped. But this would have to be Legacy content and it’s cut(unless they release it now...)

The actions of KOTOR era would be gone so it would be a different planet...

Unless they just release the Jedi Academy were we could face of an Dark side Preserved Atris ...

Or the Remnant of Nihilus :eek: .