Please allow character transfers to take Tech Fragments with them

Alyassus

I recently transferred from Tulak Hord to Darth Malgus, the server problems TH recently has pushed me to it. At that time I had played Onslaught for a week and almost maxed out my tech fragments. When I transferred my character, I didn't realize that the Tech Fragments I had earned would stay on TH. I don't really intend to play my low level alts on TH, so those Tech Fragments are now lost to me.

It's frustrating because I read the rules for the character transfer and I understand that things in the legacy bank don't transfer over. However it wasn't clear that Tech Fragments were among those things staying behind, especially since I carried over all other things in my inventory's currency tab. It wouldn't have occured to me that from all the things in my currency tab, one would not be transferred. Anyway, I opened a ticket about this and apparently, customer service cannot help me and I was told to post here.

So devs, please make it possible to transfer Tech Fragments or make sure that it is clear to people that they don't. Write it in you chracter transfer FAQ or make a section in you inventory's currency tab labeled something like "legacy bound currency".