Dash'roode knockback/stuck bug

veyl

What the bug is: When you're knocked back away from Dash'roode and out of the circle you can become "stuck" on your screen (much like the scamper bug). No amount of anything will move you from this and you will either have to die or simply hope your raid kills him before you can be moved. Once combat drops, you can /stuck and be able to freely move again.

Re-creating the bug: The instances that I've seen this happen have been from our tank and myself. He's a powertech and I'm a marauder so I do believe that leaping back instantly to the boss is what is causing this bug to occur. Last night I was knocked back, lept to the boss but never moved from the spot outside of the safe bubble. There I watched the rest of the fight unable to move. The tank got stuck on the knockback but was able to be pulled by one of our sorcs. (They couldn't target me for this).

This is another issue to add to the list of PLEASE FIX IT's. I'd also like to point the Mod's to the Ability Delay bug that is in the General Forums. Abilities are not actually hitting // misfiring // putting the global on CD // ghost animating during raids // pvp despite having sub 30 latency. Players are making videos of this and this is something that is game breaking (well, more gamebreaking for pvp // nightmare ops) . These are things that desperately need attention and tweaks to make the gameplay more fluid.

Edited by veyl

We saw this bug last night with a shadow tank. At the time, we weren't interested in finding steps to reproduce it, we just started dropping Phase Walk a bit more aggressively and called it a day. It would absolutely be a serious problem for other tank classes though.

As for the ghost animation / delay problem…yeah. This has been a problem for several patches now and is *not* fixed in 2.0. It's better than it was in 1.7, but still a serious issue.