Update Dromund Kaas Stronghold

SteveWestfall

I am really liking some of these new Centerpoint and Starship hook decorations. They are pretty sweet. But my main complaint is that I can’t use them in my favorite Stronghold the Dromund Kaas apartment. Manaan is nice but I love the atmosphere, rain, and surroundings on Dromund. I’m wondering if it’s possible to maybe add a second larger balcony around the back of the Dromund Stronghold and add a large Centerpiece hook to the big upstairs room (fantastic spot for my Luxury Spa. Outside doesn’t make much sense)

So anyone else wondered about this? It seems like our older Strongholds are becoming obsolete for the sole reason that we simply can’t install a lot of the current decorations available now. And Rishi is nice but just too freaking big for my tastes and needs (but that’s just me)

Yes I know they do. I have all the Strongholds except Umbara. I don’t know maybe I’m just being picky but it’s like the original Strongholds focused on smaller hooks (I mean that’s what was available at the time) but the new ones are like 4 times the size with larger hooks EVERYWHERE. I’d just like the older ones to get one or two added if possible so it could incorporate more of the new decorations instead of maybe ONE

I submitted a suggestion years ago asking for roof access to the DK and Coruscant SHs (which are essentially mirrors of each other), where they could place a starship hook up there. Of course, like most suggestions on this forum, it fell on deaf ears.

but the new ones are like 4 times the size with larger hooks EVERYWHERE

I'm glad the new strongholds have many more Centerpiece and Starship hooks. It was silly to have 5 massive hooks (across all strongholds) and over 40 massive decorations. It's just a shame they lost sight of putting in good arrangements of smaller hooks, as well. They also seem to have something against putting hooks against walls or making walls flat anymore.

I would love to see them make the landing pad of the DK stronghold bigger and turn that into a Starship hook, which also breaks down into Centerpiece, Large, and other hook arrangements. To me, that makes more sense than having something on the roof.

Here are some other DK upgrades I'd like to see...

* Not always raining. Sometimes, I'd like to see the city lights, lightning in the clouds, and so forth.

* More rug hooks. At least a rug hook centered on every Large floor hook.

* An upgrade of the Thunder ambient machine, so we can really set the mood. Louder over a smaller area.

* Light switches like we have in the Rishi SH.