FP requirements

Does anyone know of a guild that will tell you what the requirements are for each flashpoint to be enalbed? I have leveled my character without doing many of them and would like to get caught up. i dont know the progression or how to unlock them.

Also assuming you're an empire player here. Off the top of my head, here's what you'll need for the one's with pre reqs.

Directive 7 and Boarding Party-Both are supposed to be completed on normal mode before you can try the HM. You can get around this by picking up the quest, entering the FP on normal mode then immediately leaving. Once you've left there is a vendor outside both FP's that will give you the HM.

D7-The droid to pick up the quest is the first on your right as you enter the fleet from interspace transport (travel to the section to the right and you'll see him hugging the rail, I want to say it's the Galctic Trade Market Area).

Foundry HM-For foundry you have to do a run through of Boarding party to pick up the quest. If you're level 50 you can do this easily by running through BP on normal mode (enemies will hardly be able to touch you) and completing it that way. You'll see a quest line continue and Foundry normal will now be available. Pick it up and use the enter/exit on normal trick to pick up the HM.

Off the top of my head those are the only tricky ones to pick up. And in case you were wondering, here are the drops.

d7-Columni Legs

Boarding Party-Columni Hands

Foundry-Columni Feet