Power stat help please

L-Desu

Hard to say about the power thing - I haven't really *looked* at that stuff since about 2014 - but you can't post images like that. Just paste the link into the message window and the forum will turn it into a clickable link to the image.

(Probably a good idea to add a few words to explain what the image is...)

EDIT: OK, never mind. Looks like you fixed it while I was typing. Sorry.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Can someone tell me why my base power is 0, but I have 80 power. Just returning to the game after 6 years. I don't remember it being 0 before.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gkDcQXSt2SRvu1ooJ8l0NQAfmIvp1ken

Only stats that you have from your character itself have a base. In essence endurance, mastery and presence. Everything else has no base and comes purely from gear and class bonuses.

Maybe that used to be different but that's how it is now. I suspect that if it was different then they removed it because of the amount of stat points coming from gear increasing with every new tier of gear.

On my commando for example I see a 900 base for endurance but over 16000 total. So base stats are at a bare minimum. It can also have something to do with how bolster, level sync and level lock work.

But it seems to me that the 80 points of power come from your gear and that's normal.