Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

LeelaSeventen
05.21.2018 , 09:05 AM | #781
I didn't care for the agent storyline at first but I have grown to really enjoy it. At first I wasn't sure about the borg type romance. Well I shouldn't really compare the two but they are similar with the hive mindset . But I found him very sweet and there is a scene where you can see his real eyes and wow they are so pretty. But I can understand why people would not want to romance him. There are some romances I have no desire to see really in the game that are popular. I have to say my favorite is aric/trooper one. Which I know there are people who either hate it or love it. OH and the other one is the Theron romance, just because that doesn't feel as rushed as the story romances are.

AdornedBlood
05.21.2018 , 09:33 AM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
Imperial Agent is one of my favorite classes to play. I have a few female agents. Only one romanced Vector. I could not get past those creepy eyes. Even the scene when you apparently sleep with him and your character says, " WHY VECTOR WHAT BEAUTIFUL EYES YOU HAVE!" On my screen he still has bug eyes! I haven't taken any agents through KOTFE/KOTET yet except a free 60 token (male) one. But that wasn't the same as I like to play my character's from level one up. To this day, I never found this romance interesting at all. He is okay as a non-love interest companion. I felt the same about Felix Ilresso. In fact, when I first leveled my Jedi Counselor I hoped either Tharan or Zenith would be romance able. Then Tharan has all these weird hologram love issues and that ended up creeping me out. He reminds me of Krieger (from Archer) lol.
Don't know about Vector, never rolled a female Agent, just males ( one is single, one romanced Raina). But yes, i would have liked to have Tharan Cedrax or Zenith as romances, one for LS, one for DS. Unfortunately, this won't happen, looks like the last romance we get will be Lord Scourge ( there are just rumours, nothing certain yet).
Felix Iresso is not bad,i actually like the guy.

LeelaSeventen
05.21.2018 , 09:47 AM | #783
Quote: Originally Posted by AdornedBlood View Post
Don't know about Vector, never rolled a female Agent, just males ( one is single, one romanced Raina). But yes, i would have liked to have Tharan Cedrax or Zenith as romances, one for LS, one for DS. Unfortunately, this won't happen, looks like the last romance we get will be Lord Scourge ( there are just rumours, nothing certain yet).
Felix Iresso is not bad,i actually like the guy.
Oh I wouldn't mind Romancing Scourge, only because the other option is just ...... I was hoping Tharan was romanceable but he does have a hologram fetish. I liked the Felix Romance, I wish i had kept the toon that romanced him.