Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

chorxiong
12.24.2011 , 07:49 PM | #21
/signed petition

nuff said

Megaflayer
12.24.2011 , 10:03 PM | #22
Having learned that you can't romance Light Side Jaesa, I am reluctant to continue my class quest. I don't know if I want to make her Dark Side just to romance her, or take the chance that Bioware will change this in a later patch. Part of the thing is that I haven't made even one Dark Side option on my Warrior. Am I willing to forever see the 100 or so Dark Side points forever on my character info and know that I chose to make her a Sith? Probably. Still kinda lame.

DythanR
12.24.2011 , 11:26 PM | #23
To be honest there just should be a light side and dark side romance for her I'm happy with Vette and all but Jaesa is the only human chick we get >.> blue only does it so much lol

Really though please bioware change this please >< before most of us are max

Kthc
12.24.2011 , 11:57 PM | #24
/Signed

Would be nice.

Tetrasol
12.25.2011 , 08:16 AM | #25
I also agree Light Side Romance for Jaesa, I know you all can design it.
I have never seen a situation so bad it couldn't get worse.

wassapenin
12.25.2011 , 10:26 AM | #26
Glad i read this thread, srsly contemplating having her go dark side, even thoguh i've been 100% LS up til now

/sign

DarthRaven
12.25.2011 , 10:48 AM | #27
Am I the only one playing the dark side here for purposes playing on the dark side? While I understand the pretense of a light side Jaesa when you work up the light side - but your playing as Sith - if you want light side role a Jedi.
*****Sith Imperial Navy*****
Main: Daystrom Darkstrider (Sith Warrior - (55) Juggernaut) : Prophecy of the Five
Alt: Weyoon Darkstrider (Sith Inquisitor - (43) Assassain) : Prophecy of the Five
Daystrom Daystrom (SWG: Flurry)

Crogga
12.25.2011 , 01:30 PM | #28
Isnt Vette more of the light side romance option anyway?

AtahualpaCapac
12.25.2011 , 07:14 PM | #29
I was going to romance Vette, but I didn't know Jaesse was only available for romance to the Dark Side, that makes me a sad panda. Petition sign

P.S Petittion to make Dark side Jaese and Vette romance at the same time like in Jade Empire.

vangoga
12.25.2011 , 07:44 PM | #30
I'll sign. It's actually was really frustrating to discover that. After all the effort to get her, after story being focused on her. And nothing warns you about this outcome during your progress and there is no logic in that. Jedi or not -- it doesn't matter, jedi allowed to romance, to break their annoying codex. Besides, she's not a jedi anymore anyway. It's almost story breaker tbh, i'm not sure if i want to go on with sith warrior... prolly not. Not like Vette is not good or something, just it's very different story wise and it feels very different. Bleh. How disappointing and totally uncalled for. Only hope is that BW will fix it in some later patch.