Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is Hylo Visz when doing the "LITTLE BOSS" mission? possible bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Where is Hylo Visz when doing the "LITTLE BOSS" mission? possible bug

AllahintheFlesh
10.11.2017 , 04:35 PM | #1
I'm finish LITTLE BOSS mission...almost..I'm on odesssan and at the spot where HYLO VISZ is suppose to be..but she's a no show...is it a bug or what? I travel to Hylo via the "travel to contact" button on the companions screen.

Is it a bug because I can't find Hylo Visz?

SteveTheCynic
10.12.2017 , 01:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AllahintheFlesh View Post
I'm finish LITTLE BOSS mission...almost..I'm on odesssan and at the spot where HYLO VISZ is suppose to be..but she's a no show...is it a bug or what? I travel to Hylo via the "travel to contact" button on the companions screen.

Is it a bug because I can't find Hylo Visz?
It is a bug, of sorts. Depending on which Chapter(s) you have open (normally you can only have one open, but in certain buggy situations, it's possible to have two open), she might not be available. Of particular note is KotFE Chapter XIII on Vandin. *Why* that's of note is spoilerish, of course.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

merovejec
10.12.2017 , 06:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
It is a bug, of sorts. Depending on which Chapter(s) you have open (normally you can only have one open, but in certain buggy situations, it's possible to have two open), she might not be available. Of particular note is KotFE Chapter XIII on Vandin. *Why* that's of note is spoilerish, of course.
Ah ok, yeah, seems logical, I mean I had the same thing and just came back later on when I had a chapter mission involving her.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

AllahintheFlesh
10.12.2017 , 09:29 AM | #4
So what do I do about? How do I resolve it?!

SteveTheCynic
10.12.2017 , 09:56 AM | #5
So what do I do about? How do I resolve it?!
Finish the chapter so that the open chapter will be one where she isn't involved. (Chapter XIV does not involve Hylo in any way, for example.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

AllahintheFlesh
10.12.2017 , 06:57 PM | #6
Finish the chapter so that the open chapter will be one where she isn't involved. (Chapter XIV does not involve Hylo in any way, for example.)
Here's the thing, I'm no longer doing KOTFE, I can't even remember how I started "LITTLE BOSS" mission, as its on a character that I haven't played in a long time. So how do I restart KOTFE where I left off at?

The mission with MAJOR PIERCE that I finished has the same issue as he's not in the location where he's suppose to be either.

merovejec
10.13.2017 , 01:49 AM | #7
Here's the thing, I'm no longer doing KOTFE, I can't even remember how I started "LITTLE BOSS" mission, as its on a character that I haven't played in a long time. So how do I restart KOTFE where I left off at?

The mission with MAJOR PIERCE that I finished has the same issue as he's not in the location where he's suppose to be either.
There is the menu for Chapters where you can pick and start any chapter (considering you have done them already before), for example start chapter 9 of KOTFE where the alliance is introduced, all leaders should be at their place then.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040