BH and Vanguard DPS secrets revealed

jwalsham

Not as bad as commandos grav round > grav round > grav round > recharge and reload > grav round :rolleyes:

Are there any commando gunnery spec out there??

Its actually grav-- grav -- high bolt -- full auto -- demo -- sticky -- overide tech -- grav -- grav -- recharge cell -- high bolt -- full auto -- demo.... You can stockstrike and do some aoe **** as well and punting.. Its a bit fun actually and im not even a commando,., damn what more if i was a vanguard????

Its actually grav-- grav -- high bolt -- full auto -- demo -- sticky -- overide tech -- grav -- grav -- recharge cell -- high bolt -- full auto -- demo.... You can stockstrike and do some aoe **** as well and punting.. Its a bit fun actually and im not even a commando,., damn what more if i was a vanguard????

my mistake all commandos are terrible never seen a full rotation before they die just grav round

Its easy to forget that pyros have more the 2 abilities: thermal det, rocket punch, explosive dart, inc missile and death from above.

But a gunnery commando could be effectively played with just grav round, so much they had to change around 1.1? So they wouldn't only use that ability :rolleyes:

Just like it's actually sticky - Incendiary - hib - stock - hib - pulsex2 - stockstrike - hib - full auto - pulse/stock - hib, rinse and repeat.

Explosive round for breaking caps, Mortar Volley for breaking caps blocked by LoS. Ion cannon for rolling multiple faces at the same time. And that's pretty much all the skills that a vanguard has that are also worth using.