no companions

apraix

so upon starting first mission on onderan i have zero companions can even run a crew skill mission or have one for combat they are all unuseable, I dont why you feel necessary to remove companions we have earned to make the story make sense, becuase having no companions at all doesnt make sense, also all new materials of slicing i have picked up do not stack in inventory , I have to manually stack them which is anoying

so upon starting first mission on onderan i have zero companions can even run a crew skill mission or have one for combat they are all unuseable, I dont why you feel necessary to remove companions we have earned to make the story make sense, becuase having no companions at all doesnt make sense, also all new materials of slicing i have picked up do not stack in inventory , I have to manually stack them which is anoying

This is on the known issues list

I went back to my stronghold, logged into another character, and when I came back the companions returned. I think I also noticed the missions still ran even though they disappeared from my list during the onderan missions.