Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot transfer/copy toon for PTS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Cannot transfer/copy toon for PTS
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
07.09.2019 , 01:04 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KoriVash View Post
Not yet which makes it really impossible to make any informed comments on any of these new abilities. Reading something however well explained does not equal testing it. Really though all classes need to be out before that can happen. As BW are only half way though the classes I doubt the PTS will go live until all are out. However long that will be.

I am sure that this will really change PvP in-game. Will look out for your comments on PvP as I myself no longer play any group activity. Not sure it will change PvE at all unless every PvE boss fight gets revamped as well in 6.0. That may well be the case in-fact makes sense to do that.
100% agree. These explanations on the changes are detailed, but until we can test them, they are theory at best and nothing we say will be real feed back.

Bioware need to put these changes on the PTS so we can test them.

Jerba
07.23.2019 , 12:46 PM | #12
Bump. PTS Character Copy is still disabled and all characters were wiped. Can you please turn it on?
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

shyroman
07.23.2019 , 12:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Bump. PTS Character Copy is still disabled and all characters were wiped. Can you please turn it on?
In the other post, they said you just need to create a character and boost it to 75. Idk if they plan on turning on character copy.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Star Forge

MandFlurry
07.23.2019 , 01:06 PM | #14
sorry, for stupid post.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

EricMusco
07.23.2019 , 01:14 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Please head over to the Welcome to Onslaught PTS thread for a more detailed breakdown. It is intentional that PTS has been wiped and character copy is disabled. It is very easy to get a new character to level 75 with full sets of gear + tacticals.

Please review the welcome blogs for each phase as a number of our testing phases will not allow character copy. We will also perform wipes between some phases. This is so we can control specific conditions for testing.

Thanks all.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba
07.23.2019 , 01:15 PM | #16
There's a bolster terminal on Korriban to get to level 75 but then you are still without legacy. In order to test combat, we need to have all the stats from datacrons, class buffs etc. Please enable PTS Character Copy, this will make testing much easier.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

shyroman
07.23.2019 , 01:15 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
This is BS, you can't test ANYTHING witha stupid level 1.WTH is is?? Is this a Joke???
There's a terminal that you can press that takes you to odesson and gives you level 75 and credits. All the information you need to get started is in one of the other forum posts.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Star Forge

LeeThorogood
07.23.2019 , 01:21 PM | #18
Eric,

How can you expect us to test things without p33k space barbie! Everyone knows that this affects your in-game performance more than any stat, set-bonus, etc.

MandFlurry
07.23.2019 , 01:26 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Please head over to the Welcome to Onslaught PTS thread for a more detailed breakdown. It is intentional that PTS has been wiped and character copy is disabled. It is very easy to get a new character to level 75 with full sets of gear + tacticals.

Please review the welcome blogs for each phase as a number of our testing phases will not allow character copy. We will also perform wipes between some phases. This is so we can control specific conditions for testing.

Thanks all.

-eric

Eric, have i told you how much i love u all, thanx
Got CE on 7/20/11

MandFlurry
07.23.2019 , 01:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by shyroman View Post
There's a terminal that you can press that takes you to odesson and gives you level 75 and credits. All the information you need to get started is in one of the other forum posts.
Sorry, i need to look better, i apologize.. I'll look more.
Got CE on 7/20/11