Covenant of the Phoenix is Not leaving Kinrath Spider server.

Skjoldr

We are not leaving, nor is our Allies. The time frame is the only possible issue I can see from this arrangement.

This server will have ppl come into that we will recruit and we are an International guild. Just wanted to drop a line to folks, if you are concerned about the server, then don't be.

Edited by Skjoldr

I'm somewhat amazed by how people speak spanish while trying to mock brazilians...

I do think you guys run constantly into some bad players from Argentina, Mexico, Chile or somewhere else (from spanish-speaking countries), and just label 'em as "brasilianos"... this surely didnt help our reputation.

But whatever... im here to congrats you guys for staying on Kinrath, and to state that my guild and I, even being "brasileiros", will try - and hopefully succeed - to live harmoniously with everyone on Kinrath. We'll even speak english on public channels :D

Live long and prosp.... eerrr... i mean... Death to the Republic! :mad:

I'm somewhat amazed by how people speak spanish while trying to mock brazilians...

I do think you guys run constantly into some bad players from Argentina, Mexico, Chile or somewhere else (from spanish-speaking countries), and just label 'em as "brasilianos"... this surely didnt help our reputation.

But whatever... im here to congrats you guys for staying on Kinrath, and to state that my guild and I, even being "brasileiros", will try - and hopefully succeed - to live harmoniously with everyone on Kinrath. We'll even speak english on public channels :D

Live long and prosp.... eerrr... i mean... Death to the Republic! :mad:

My spanish is not very good, cussing is the only thing I do well in spanish. :( However, I know there isnt any need for language in pvp... PVP is PVP, dead is dead. I don't think I need to explain that someone is dead, and I don't usually waste my breath after the fact with a taunt. So the only barrier on this server is folks talking in general. In truth, no matter the server, that thought still happens in General chat, ppl usually not making sense or are just outright goofy.

CoTP does not label anyone anything other than friend or enemy.