Onslaught crafting and beyond

ItsThePope

I've been trying to craft Adaptive armor:War-Forged Onslaught jacket mk-3, how to i get the blueprints? Ive tried breaking down MK-2 SEVERAL times. Any help would be great. I've looked on several guides and not seen much NEW information on this game.

I've been trying to craft Adaptive armor:War-Forged Onslaught jacket mk-3, how to i get the blueprints? Ive tried breaking down MK-2 SEVERAL times. Any help would be great. I've looked on several guides and not seen much NEW information on this game.

Keep at it. At that level, the chance per item of getting a new schematic isn't very good, and it gets worse as you go higher than MK-3.

The chance to RE gets progressively worse as you move up the tiers.

Realistically speaking: it is not worth crafting for equippable gear. The time/money spent to get the materials is ridiculously high. You will get to 306 iRating much faster, and cheaper, by doing vet flashpoints and conquest.

Some 306 gear (the set bonus and tacticals) are only available from crafting, so they might be worth crafting, but the war-forged stuff is a lot more trouble than it's worth.

The chance to RE gets progressively worse as you move up the tiers.

Realistically speaking: it is not worth crafting for equippable gear. The time/money spent to get the materials is ridiculously high. You will get to 306 iRating much faster, and cheaper, by doing vet flashpoints and conquest.

Some 306 gear (the set bonus and tacticals) are only available from crafting, so they might be worth crafting, but the war-forged stuff is a lot more trouble than it's worth.

This. Biochem, augments, tacticals and possibly some set bonus (the latter 2 groups are Zykken-dependent, anyway) are worth it, more niche examples are dyes, crystals and stun grenades, all the other crafted gear is pretty much worthless, unless you specifically want it for an outfit.