need help choosing pc parts

Isaacone

If you're ordering from Newegg.com, don't forget to order some Pop-Tarts on your rig.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1FS0F42361

Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries, Frosted Strawberry, 36ct $9.09

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1FS0F42360

Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 36ct $9.09

Right now Brown Sugar is sold out, so Strawberry is an ok alternative. I'm surprised Blueberry is currently discontinued. Here are some reviews:

Pros: Do I really need to explain the pros of poptarts?

Cons: None

Other Thoughts: Upon receiving the parts for a computer I was building, I realized something. "Dang it, I forgot the Poptarts!" I quickly ordered a few of these babies so I could finally get to assembling my computer.

About 3 days later, they arrived in perfect condition. I took them out of their shiny, futuristic wrapping and shoved these beauties right into the PCI slots on my motherboard. These transfer data at 500 Gigastrawberries per second and I can play Battlefield 3 at 40,000 FPS. They're practically silent and look great in the case.

Well, why haven't you bought them yet?

Pros: -36 in a box

-bargain

-Can be used as a CPU, GPU, 1TB SSD, and RAM unit

-Thermal paste pre-applied (Arctic Cinnamon 7)

-Box it came in can be used as a modular 1050w PSU

-Clock speeds reached 8.2 GHz on stock Intel cooler

-Temps reached as high as 10C on 100% load

-DDR5 3600 16GB as RAM

-Equivalent to four GTX TITAN in SLI

Cons: -Too tasty

-Too much paste

-Crumbs will get into your case

-Can't play minesweeper (see other thoughts)

Other Thoughts: I was so glad I switched from my i7-3770k to the KLG BRN-SGRy. Arma 3 Alpha runs at 400fps all high in 1080p. Minesweeper won't open because it's too slow. Do not try to open it. The BRN-SGRy will short your equipment if you try to open it.

Pros: After I received a faulty graphics card from newegg (which they quickly refunded, because they're just awesome like that) I was conflicted on which new card to get. Should I get the new GTX 680, the stunning 7970, or the Popart: Brown Sugar model. I opted for the Poptart brand and I was not let down. I threw this bad boy in the PCI-E x16 slot and it was able to run Battlefield 3 at max setting at a resolution of 5760x1080 with absolutely no hiccups. Needless to say I was impressed. It even permeated my house with a wonderful Brown Sugar and Cinnamon smell. It was keeping very cool and didn't even need the waterblock I planned to get with the other options. The container comes with 36 of these awe-inspiring GPUs, so you can run 4-way Cinnamon-fire and even share these bad boys with all your friends! Thank you newegg for this awesome product!

Cons: None, unless you hate cinnamon, in which case you are the con.

Other Thoughts: I heard the Blueberry Model by Poptart is a great SSD replacement, and the Strawberry CPU by Poptart is better than an overclocked 3960X. Why isn't your system Powered by Poptart?