Can you please fix GF FILTER

I don´t get why Group finder automatically unsellect Obj. meridian FP from all others, if I select all. Eventhough I do and already in queue in randomly deselect so RIP rewards, no daily reward, no Role-in-need reward. Why this is not already fixed, my god...

Is really that hard?:confused:

Edited by XaronTN

I'd have to check later, but I don't think deselecting that FP affects the daily reward.

It does, with all FP selected rewards lights as active, when GF deselect Meridian they are gray, just like when I pick only one from the entire listing..

Yeah it been what two week now and it still keep deselecting that FP when trying to que? It sure would be nice to get some word or something if they plan to fix it along with the plethora of other bugs that are plaguing the game right now.

I'm not so sure this IS a bug. Or even if it is, there are so many deliberate choices Bioware made that annoy the hell out of everyone. The insanely large amount of materials needed for crafting. People only learn one tier of new gear-- 274 green, with only a 20% chance of learning blue, which probably has what, a 10% chance of learning purple, and 5% chance of learning gold? There's hardly even an impetus to work crafting up to the new 700 out side of an achievement for it. And the needed mats gets even more obscene each time? You are absolutely forced to queue for all three one-boss ops (Monolith, Hive Queen and TC) along with the daily operation and do whatever RNG chooses, in order to get the daily GF reward? People are quitting on the spot when one of the one-boss ops procs, and they're getting punished for that by being denied the GF reward. And now, the tokens for BBA, Rakghoul and Gree events go straight into the currency tab, and are bound to individual character? Why isn't all gear still bound to individual character then? Why bother with legacy at all? What's this whole cherry-picking, "This, only this character EARNED and that one didn't," when almost everything is legacy wide now? Titles, datacrons, materials, even gear? But event tokens, oh no, that's individual character now, your alt didn't "EARN" it? And don't point out mailing existing tokens to a toon. That's petty. Insanely petty. Just let us use them to buy the legacy tokens, put those in our legacy bank, take them out on the appropriate toon and buy back the currency for our currency tab. If they want to put credit sinks into the game, this is a petty, asinine way of sneaking it in under our noses.

That's why I'm not so sure this Object Meridian thing is even a bug. Or even if it is, there's so many "Bioware WANTS it this way because it's their game." Well... their game, *MY* money. And they're not getting MY money anymore. I will lose posting privileges next week and I'm okay with that. Especially if just one player out there really listens to my final words on these boards. I've stayed loyal for eight years through a lot of crap, but I've finally reached my breaking point. My patience was very very long, but it wasn't infinite, and I've finally run out.

Edited by HollyUSEC