"A Deadly Force Returns" Visual Hints

Darth_Wicked

I posted this in the "General Discussion" section already but since I'm never quite sure if people here check that section of the forums, might as well post here as well I guess.

- - - -

Hello everyone. ;)

So I was basically rewatching the teaser yet again, side by side with some old Galactic Timeline videos and I noticed this in one of them. It's a spear used by the Massassi warriors, fairly similar to the one seen in the latest teaser. Here's another one from the same Galactic Timeline video.

To anyone wondering who or what the Massassi are...

Arriving on Yavin 4, Ovair and Gyt discovered that Naga Sadow's twisted Massassi warriors had survived the centuries. The Massassi originated as a Sith sup-species, forming the backbone of the earlier Sith armies.

The screenshots above are taken from "The Exar Kun War" Galactic Timeline video, which chronicles Exar-Kun's travel to Yavin 4, after the spirit of Freedon Nadd sent him there. Below, you'll find the screenshots posted separately, plus the Galactic Timeline video in question.

In addition, I'll post the link to another Galactic Timeline video which has a fairly interesting story as well.

Enjoy. :D

SCREENSHOTS:

"A Deadly Force Returns" Teaser - Spear signaled on the left

"The Exar Kun War" Galactic Timeline video - Spear signaled on the top

"The Exar Kun War" Galactic Timeline video - Spear signaled on the upper left

VIDEOS:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Hmm, I noticed that too. What would that mean as far as canon placement for Exar Kun and Naga Sadow? We know Sadow's spirit was defeated as seen in the "Peace for the Republic?" video and Exar Kun's spirit is still around, but I guess they don't have to include them. What would lead Revan there anyways?

Hmm, I noticed that too. What would that mean as far as canon placement for Exar Kun and Naga Sadow? We know Sadow's spirit was defeated as seen in the "Peace for the Republic?" video and Exar Kun's spirit is still around, but I guess they don't have to include them. What would lead Revan there anyways?

I have been wagering for a while that Revan, aside the possibility he may want to carve an empire of his own, is hunting down the Emperor.

Also, I assumed earlier the artifact(?) in front of Revan was perhaps a throne but what if it is an ancient rakatan artifact? Or maybe something based around whatever they left behind?

The Elders for example supposedly disappeared from Rakata Prime and they were the keepers of the Temple of the Ancients. No one knows for sure where they went, according to this codex entry you can unlock while doing the latest FP.

Edited by Darth_Wicked