Oceanic Ranked 4v4 PvP

fleshtaker

Hello oceanic community just a quick post to let you guys know <Gimps Reborn> will be Queing 1 or 2 4man grps most weeknights 7-11pm AEST hoping other guilds will get out there and see if we cant get some pops happening

Looking to make this thread somewhere other oceanic guilds can post times they can do ranked

We were also tossing the idea around of Free For All Friday

What this means exactly would be get as many pvpers on as possiable and all synq solo ranked ques gimps reborn could proberly get 8-10 people would love to get some other guilds interested or pugs themselves gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Since season 1 has been announced all ratings are going to be wiped anyway so even if your on the losing side it doesn't really matter

most of us did indeed go to bastion we formed a super guild of the oceanic pvpers lasted about 2weeks before a bunch of us took time off from game and on our return the remaining had xfered here because bastion pops are soo slow

Oh I remember playing you guys one night at like 1 am my time. We pugged half a team and still rolled you guys, never saw ya again after that. I was wondering where y'all went!

Oh I remember playing you guys one night at like 1 am my time. We pugged half a team and still rolled you guys, never saw ya again after that. I was wondering where y'all went!

Mate you are proberly right and did smash the bashed by gimps team with half pugs I do not doubt it at all.

We gimps joined that guild and it was called bashed by gimps because we didn't want to lose our gimp name (A Little Bit Gimp) was our original guild name on dalborra.

Tho unfortunately none of the rated team members from <bbg> were original gimp guildies and since our return and move to harbringer (due to the GM and 2 other people moved to harbringer) us returning players moved.

If you expected some nerd rage or smarty pants comeback you chose the wrong guild no one can bag the gimps as much as we bag ourselves we know we are not the best players in swtor pvp neither have we ever stated we were

what we offer as a original gimp guild is competitive PvP from a core of about 8 original members from the start of dalborras life after we left reverence to form our own pvp guild

If you own us in a rated well say gg and try to learn from it

if we own you in a rated you can expect a gg or some advice on where you went wrong to help you improve

on a quick edit since joining harbringer we have had a couple of rated games where the other team had someone DC or something before it started so they only had 3 v our 4 what happened next im sure if anyone from the games mentioned see this post will testify to we did indeed smash them in the first round but in the 2nd round in both games not one of our member did 1dmg or 1 heal we stood there and let them kill us so they could at least get some medals out of it instead of the normal asswhoopin. Does this mean we are so great and you should kiss our feet? No but it does show something that is generally lacking in mmo's and that's common decency

Edited by fleshtaker