Transfer here?

JonnyMadDog

Ok, let's try this again, in a shorter, simpler fashion...

Greetings,

Am LFGs for top-tier content on the Rep side, am the subject of much abuse ovr the past 2 yrs here, and want to vindicate that by dwning upcoming NITmode versions of ops (dred fortres and palac for ex) WRLD FIRST and secret boses such as haytful essenc (which has been done before ey could get to it, know, just sayn as an ex.) WRLD FIRST, only, ey looked at some of the top-tier gilds' sites, and ey'm not keen on:

submitting a formal application to em,

nor be recorded, unless maybe for a wrld first, which ey'll just mute mey mic in their voiceovr program,

nor join their battl-counter (torpRse for ex.), at least not till ey'm in full top-tier gear, as it will be lower then the rest in grp's, and don't wanna keep hearing that, ey get peopl wanna know ey know what ey'm doing, and ey do, ey know mey build and rotation, it's just a gear issue w/ mself,

nor actually have to join the gild in question n run around with their tag on mey nameplate,

but if yr gild is a top-tier one that doesn't have such req.'s, (ey know some that don't ey've run with and been successful in tuff content before, just they usually full, so it's semi-frequent only), or usually does but are willing to make an exception, plz PM mself w/ info/voiceovr info, mayeb for a verbal interview, etc.

Ey also WTB any skip tracr crates and packs one may hav to sell, particularly for the ambasador hoverchair speedr, and model domin. and suprem. fighters. If yrself has any rare and/or discontinued items and/or these listed items on any servr, plz PM mself with info (such as servr/chr name, items have, etc.) also to discuss a deal.

Plz excuse some mispelt words, can explain em, if one doesn't already know why ey typ some, select, words incorrectly (it's not to mess with others).

Thanks for readn.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for readn n replying.

No, ey have np using voiceovr programs, ey said ey will get into em, ey meant not be video recorded, unless of a wrld first run and ey mute mey mic for that, other then that, don't like beign recorded/give permiss, of course they help out with that stuff, it's just the other couple things ey'd like not to do, such as actually have a gild's tag on mey nameplate and join their pRse. these rn't big deals, if there's a gild here or elsewhere in contention for such acheivements and has a spot and doesn't mind either makign an exception to having to do those 3 things or doesn't have thsoe as pre-req.'s at all, plz PM mself, same as if have those items.

Ey suggest some time outside the spaceport or inside the cantina if yr hed is botherin yaz, just be sure to tip the ents.

Edited by JonnyMadDog
Add something.

Thx for readn n replying.

No, ey have np using voiceovr programs, ey said ey will get into em, ey meant not be video recorded, unless of a wrld first run and ey mute mey mic for that, other then that, don't like beign recorded/give permiss, of course they help out with that stuff, it's just the other couple things ey'd like not to do, such as actually have a gild's tag on mey nameplate and join their pRse. these rn't big deals, if there's a gild here or elsewhere in contention for such acheivements and has a spot and doesn't mind either makign an exception to having to do those 3 things or doesn't have thsoe as pre-req.'s at all, plz PM mself, same as if have those items.

Ey suggest some time outside the spaceport or inside the cantina if yr hed is botherin yaz, just be sure to tip the ents.

Out of curiosity, why don't you want to be recorded? It's not from your perspective, you'll hardly ever show on screen and if your mic is muted, it would be like you were never there? If it helps the guild you're raiding with study tactics and such, why is it a problem? Are you afraid it'll make it on youtube or something? I'm not trying to make fun, I just don't understand.

Gearwise, you say you're not overly geared in comparison to NiM raiders. So I'm guessing maybe 66's/69's with some 72's? So why are so against using a parse? Are you ashamed of your dps not comparing to other dps users in the group? If your raid leader needs that information then shouldn't you oblige?

You seem to making all these demands of high level raid groups/guilds, yet don't want to give anything in return. If you don't want to join a guild, that's fair enough. Not everyone should be or wants to be in one. But what you're asking for is for a guild to take you on your word... and your WORD ONLY... that you're good enough.

My guild has some brand new players that are closing in on 55 and we are starting with a mixture of sm's and hm's then progressing into NiM when we are viable, but I can guarantee my raid leader wouldn't have a bar of your nonchalant attitude to what is best for the team. No, he doesn't expect parses from us, but if he wants them, then he'll get them.

All I can say is good luck to you. But if you seriously want to get into NiM operations, I mean really seriously.... you might want to reconsider your demands. If not, just continue what you say you've been doing anyway and just pug everything.

Ok to reiterate...

Ey am fine joining a grp's voiceovr, even pref to to ensure easier time with quicker call-outs, etc., ey ok w/ being vid recorded for wrld firsts and may just stay silent if it'll be a posted vid, not for private study, just prefer to b told when am gunna be both times. Ey've been scrued/messed with before.

Ey'm nto in 66's unless talkn augs, the highest augs r 66. As of this typn n time ey'm in near full 72-undrwrlds, all set peices but 1 r udnrwrld, got soem non-set pieces undrwrld as well, except for 1 50 matrz cube still tryn to win a roll on a relic n ditch, a 69-ark relic, 1 69-armoring piece for set bonS eyt to win a higher set bonS piece whether undrwrld or kel or dred forged of that gearslot, no 75-kel, and some 78-oricnian pieces. Compared to a grp full of full kel-dred forgd geared peopl, mey deeps isn't gunna be as high as theirs and don't wanna be scrutinized for it, ey'm fine with joining one, but when in bettr gear, as even if in one atm, wat's the use? There's nothin stoppin the rest of the grp using it for themselvs, it'll only show ey'm not doing as much shoudl ey join now, and doesn't show any meause of skill/rotation-build know-how, which ey got dwn, and can show the grp other then just w/ mey word, am willin to run trial assist w/ fps n such, w/e, list mey rotation, w/e.

Ey'm not making demands, ey'm just lf a gild that does top tier stuff/wrld firsts and not have to, whether they req. it or not, join their pRse till in their A team, (am gunna needa b in there B team untill geared (get last undrwrld peice, 2 bettr relics, work on kel gear from NITmode teror/scmnvillny and maybe some HMode dred ops) for their Nitmode dred fortres/palac/w/e futur secret bos wrld first runs r, whether that's this quen of sands/ancient tome or not), be in a recorded and posted run w/o mey knowledge/permiss, at leats knowledge prior to it, and officialyl join their gild n have t heir tag on mey nameplate, will be an honroary membr, a membr who just doesn't have the tag, if possibl.

Am rdy to contribute and am on virtually always, schedule very maleable, nice, helping, knowldgable, passionate, dedicated, persevered-thru-abuse -for-2-yrs-plus, melee JK GRD.

It's weird seeing such nicely formatted and well punctuated messages have so many consistently awful spelling and grammar errors. It took me 2-3 re-reads to understand you. I still haven't figured out what "ey, ey'll, ey'm" is, though.

Good luck finding a good guild and joining a raid group with that list of unreasonable demands.

I'm not sure I understand, so let me explain what I know and you can correct me?

You want a guild to "trial" you through some HM and NiM mode runs, only THEN will you join their guild, or not even join their guild, just be a 'non-tagged' member? THEN you want World's First, but DO NOT want to be recorded? Usually, guilds that do worlds first will record it or at least a take a picture. You will not join parse or anything like that until you feel your are in high tier gear? (I don't think that will fly, I was in a hardcore guild before I transfered and I had to parse right away even with low end gear.) They WILL know what your numbers should be for your gear.

But good luck ... It will be a long road right now because you seem to have so many demands/things you want to do, instead of trying to please a guild.

~A

Read mey tell-all thread "j.m.d" under gen discuss suggest box, for a key to some words, if legit have troubl deciphering their meaning, it' not hard...

These are neither demands nor unreasonable...

To clarify for the above poster...

Ey'm open to a "trial" as in running easy content like smode fps, delivering goods, listing mey rotation/spec points, etc., errands for a gild to prove ey know mey rotation/build and can do a good job at using it and am nice/knowledgable/trustworthy could-b-membr.

Ey'm fine with joinin a tspeak/voiceovr, and even someon vid recordin the run as long as at least told/askd permiss prior to the fact and any non-wrld first/completions of a bos/full op/wrld first/etc., are for study/private posting/sharing, and only the full clrs/wrld firsts r posted more publicly, just a minor pref..

Ey'm in mismatched gear so since there's no guide/table for what piece with wat stats and wat totl stats one has depending on their spec/points/etc., will do x-y amount of dmg in a z time of pRse, ey know it'll b lower then most in grps, and don't wanna hear that it's lower thru tspeak/chat/voiceovr ovr n ovr when ey know and told em it would b at first, but that's a gear issue not a skill/rotation/build issue, and am fine doing that when in more comparable gear. It's not necessary for mself to join as those things don't tell skill, they just show numbrs, and numbrs CAN lie, they're nto needed anyways., am lf a grp/gild either that can make an exception or doesn't use those at all.

Ey'm in mismatched gear so since there's no guide/table for what piece with wat stats and wat totl stats one has depending on their spec/points/etc., will do x-y amount of dmg in a z time of pRse, ey know it'll b lower then most in grps, and don't wanna hear that it's lower thru tspeak/chat/voiceovr ovr n ovr when ey know and told em it would b at first, but that's a gear issue not a skill/rotation/build issue, and am fine doing that when in more comparable gear. It's not necessary for mself to join as those things don't tell skill, they just show numbrs, and numbrs CAN lie, they're nto needed anyways., am lf a grp/gild either that can make an exception or doesn't use those at all.

(First off, I wanted to clarity that I was confused about what you wanted ... I can actually read what you type without any troubles :D)

Now I understand better but ... I used to off-tank for a top end guild before I had to take a break from SWTOR. Even though I was a TANK they still needed me to parse so that they could see how well my threat was (usually by uploading to Torparse so the Main Tank could see my rotation and my threat generation). I understand that the parses really don't show player skill most of the time, but as far I know/have read, there aren't too many world's first guilds that will make an exception for someone to join their core group without a parse. There are a lot of reasons for this ... Pre 2.0 EC NiM was a true DPS check and parses were necessary to make sure you could pull the numbers ... everything might be different now, but that is how it was back when I was a hardcore raider.

Sadly, I do not do anything like that anymore and have settled into a casual guild for now. I wish you good luck on your search and hope you find a guild that fits to what you are looking for!

Well thansk for the well-wishes.

Ey sympathize with yr signature, lol.

Ey understand a tnker getting into a pRser of any gear lvl tho, as they're more important, even a slightly less geared tnker if they hodl thret better then a mroe so geared one, they'll use that to determine who's on wat or if they get in, but deeps, in mey opin. is diff/mey pRse is a foregoen conclusion/not even in comparable gear, which is when ey would join one if needed to.

Ey hayted nvr getting into nitmdoe explosiv conflct, wanted the wrstalkr/any new title/acheiv when they MEAN something to have...whoopdeeedoo if ey finally get "frombeyon"/"dragnslayr" NOW...even more so "the eternl wrrior"...

This is one thing that ey PLEAD BWARE to PLZ FIX/ADD....

Make hybrid build deeps like JK GRD deeps more viable, despite some/all/this build/s being so already, but addSOMETHING that would tell gilds/grps to their faces, HEY there's mroe of a reason to inv non pure clases now/clases sdon't/shouldn't mattr as much as they did back then, it has changed somewhat to that but not there yet, in mey opin., Ey get pRses USED TO in that ex for ex, be almost "needed" despite not rly "REQUIRED" by devs to enter n do, they are EVEN MORE OPTIONAL NOW, BUT NOT there YET, to where they're STRICTLY peripheral and every build/relatively geared peopl can do all the top tier secret/wrld first NITmode op stuff, which ey hope will coem soon, some message or update to allow for more diff non-preffd/geared as much builds to be accepted to grps n do these things to do, ey'm not necessarily suggesting a nerf, persay, but SOMETHING to change that mindset ey hayt so much, er not hayt...am a JK...dislike...

Thx for readn n replying decently.

All I can say is DAMN!!!!! you really need to learn how to spell words properly.

If I was, as was my former role in another game, a raid lead and I saw this, I'd dismiss it on sight, why because if you can't be bothered to spell words correctly when asking for high tier raiding guilds, I'd suspect your too lazy to do proper class research and raid research, and as such thrown into the may reapply if they can be bothered to type in the Queens English pile, until such time as it doesn't make peoples eye's bleed when trying to read and understand it.

Remember what you are doing is selling yourself to a potential guild, to fill a spot. Making their eyes bleed when trying to read what your attempting to say and on top of that refusing to do the basics of what should be required for the higher end raiding guilds is not a step in the right direction, for what I suspect the majority of the higher end raiding guilds would be looking for.

You might not be on the same dps level as someone in full 75/78's, but most raid leaders know what someone in your level of gear SHOULD be doing. If you won't provide a parse to prove that you know what you're doing, no one is going to take you ANYWHERE, not NiM runs, and especially not world first runs.

Also, based on the last paragraph in your other thread, we know you know how to type like a normal person. PLEASE do so.

All I can say is DAMN!!!!! you really need to learn how to spell words properly.

If I was, as was my former role in another game, a raid lead and I saw this, I'd dismiss it on sight, why because if you can't be bothered to spell words correctly when asking for high tier raiding guilds, I'd suspect your too lazy to do proper class research and raid research, and as such thrown into the may reapply if they can be bothered to type in the Queens English pile, until such time as it doesn't make peoples eye's bleed when trying to read and understand it.

Remember what you are doing is selling yourself to a potential guild, to fill a spot. Making their eyes bleed when trying to read what your attempting to say and on top of that refusing to do the basics of what should be required for the higher end raiding guilds is not a step in the right direction, for what I suspect the majority of the higher end raiding guilds would be looking for.

@OP Oh man, this right here, spot on. I read this thread for entertainment value alone. I couldn't believe that someone was typing like this and trying to sell themselves to a guild?!? Are you kidding me? And there's just some "questionable" moments reading your posts that threw up so many red flags.

I have to ask, because I am SINCERELY curious. How do you expect to receive any kind of welcome into a guild or even a server transfer altogether for that matter when you are "making their eyes bleed"? Also, also as the above poster said, your not offering ANYTHING of value to the guild in question. Man, you've got to look at this like a resume. And if even then you can't get your words straight and sell yourself long enough to even get an interview, then... well damn man I don't really know what to tell you at this point. Now I can sympathize somewhat. I'm looking for a guild on both empire and republic side as well, and I have criteria I like met, but what passes for demands aren't exactly the way to go about it. I don't know, maybe I'm reading it all wrong. Come to think of it, I can't really be blamed for that. :p

Please, write some plain English. Tell everyone a little about yourself, where you come from and what your (non-exaggerated) accomplishments are. Explain what your looking for and what you'd like to see, and do so with the understanding that no guild or server is going to be perfect. We simply have to make the best of what we have. Be friendly, be courteous, and I'm sure some guild or group will eventually give you a chance. Getting into a spot for end game material isn't something lightly or hastily decided by most groups, so be patient.

As I said, I'm curious at this point. I'd like to hear more about you and what your looking for. But please, in plain English (or otherwise native language) this time.

Edited by Thellorms

Look up mey thread "j.m.d" it has a key to some words ey mispel, under suggest box, and also contains around 8 reasons why ey sepl some words, depending on the word in question, wrng, outside of typos of words ey tryd to spel ryt, but just didn't, or wat ey believe to be accepted/easy to understand shortenings. Ey speak that lang. Yaz suggest ey speak, it's is mey nativ one, and can typ and spek it, impeccably. Ey'm in colleg btw, not some chil' who got on, nor a trol.

Ey can have and will contribute to a gild/grp/run w/ mey current spec and speln preferences, which don't mattr in ops, evrything is communicated, usually, in voiceovr in top tier content am fine w/ joinin voiceovr...Don't b such a grammr naze...

Ey'm not in a set "gear lvl" ey am in a mismatch of various, mostly undrwrld, 1 50 matrx cube, 1 ark relic of powr, 1 ark/69 set bonS piece, rest of set bonS pieces r undrwrld, non set bonS pieces r 2 oricnian implants and a mod or 2 elsewhere, and undrwrld no nset bonS pieces, at least of this typn.

Ey won't give up ey will run with some top tier gild/grp and dwn secret boses/NITmodes wrld first.

Read for "entertainment value"...that sounds liek a rude, trolish thing to say, wat's entertainin about someon lf a grp to run with n b among the best to stik it to trols who were meen to mself and to buy some items, and get lambasted for mey typn and 3 minor preferences? Ey'll still join their voiceovr, ey just pref to be told when/where will be vid recorded, r run mean, and if/where posted, so can act accordingly, ey pref not to be vid recorded unless for private study, and only posted when dwn a bos in an op or otherwise/wrld first clr/accomplishment, to not join their torpRse/etc., as don't wanna b told ey dunno wat ey'm doing, as ey do, and am willin to go on some trial/tst to prove it, somehow, and don't wana b told ey'm not doing as high as should be as ey know ey'm not in the best gear other membrs may have, but may join one latr on when in bettr gear, and just don't wanna actually "join" a gild, but rather b allowed to run with em as a membr wekly, n have their gildchat, will still pay tribute/help out lowbies/etc., just retain mey own gild for storage, at least untill BWARE ups the amount of cargo holds obtainable from 5 to 10-15-20-unlimited (pref the latter), am and others r, willin to pay lots of reel money to do so, and/or deem their gild's name acceptable in mey opinyon, for variosu reasons. Peopl inv others for top tier stuff and don't req. these 3 things before, and stil ldo, and will do, and they don't equal completing said wrld firsts/tuff content. Stop tryn to one shot all this stuff, lrn to take wipes, ey will stick with a run late into the night on a skool night on empty stomak to see it thru multiple nyts a wek. Ey spent too much time n money here n got too much troln to be anything less then among the best.

PM if a top tier gild LF 1m melee for top tier content anywhere.

Look up mey thread "j.m.d" it has a key to some words ey mispel, under suggest box, and also contains around 8 reasons why ey sepl some words, depending on the word in question, wrng, outside of typos of words ey tryd to spel ryt, but just didn't, or wat ey believe to be accepted/easy to understand shortenings. Ey speak that lang. Yaz suggest ey speak, it's is mey nativ one, and can typ and spek it, impeccably. Ey'm in colleg btw, not some chil' who got on, nor a trol.

Ey can have and will contribute to a gild/grp/run w/ mey current spec and speln preferences, which don't mattr in ops, evrything is communicated, usually, in voiceovr in top tier content am fine w/ joinin voiceovr...Don't b such a grammr naze...

Ey'm not in a set "gear lvl" ey am in a mismatch of various, mostly undrwrld, 1 50 matrx cube, 1 ark relic of powr, 1 ark/69 set bonS piece, rest of set bonS pieces r undrwrld, non set bonS pieces r 2 oricnian implants and a mod or 2 elsewhere, and undrwrld no nset bonS pieces, at least of this typn.

Ey won't give up ey will run with some top tier gild/grp and dwn secret boses/NITmodes wrld first.

Read for "entertainment value"...that sounds liek a rude, trolish thing to say, wat's entertainin about someon lf a grp to run with n b among the best to stik it to trols who were meen to mself and to buy some items, and get lambasted for mey typn and 3 minor preferences? Ey'll still join their voiceovr, ey just pref to be told when/where will be vid recorded, r run mean, and if/where posted, so can act accordingly, ey pref not to be vid recorded unless for private study, and only posted when dwn a bos in an op or otherwise/wrld first clr/accomplishment, to not join their torpRse/etc., as don't wanna b told ey dunno wat ey'm doing, as ey do, and am willin to go on some trial/tst to prove it, somehow, and don't wana b told ey'm not doing as high as should be as ey know ey'm not in the best gear other membrs may have, but may join one latr on when in bettr gear, and just don't wanna actually "join" a gild, but rather b allowed to run with em as a membr wekly, n have their gildchat, will still pay tribute/help out lowbies/etc., just retain mey own gild for storage, at least untill BWARE ups the amount of cargo holds obtainable from 5 to 10-15-20-unlimited (pref the latter), am and others r, willin to pay lots of reel money to do so, and/or deem their gild's name acceptable in mey opinyon, for variosu reasons. Peopl inv others for top tier stuff and don't req. these 3 things before, and stil ldo, and will do, and they don't equal completing said wrld firsts/tuff content. Stop tryn to one shot all this stuff, lrn to take wipes, ey will stick with a run late into the night on a skool night on empty stomak to see it thru multiple nyts a wek. Ey spent too much time n money here n got too much troln to be anything less then among the best.

PM if a top tier gild LF 1m melee for top tier content anywhere.

Alphababe?!

Lol

Reported for being trolish and rude. That was unnecessary. Ey'm legit not a trol, dunno who that smoo-persn is, that may not even be yr opinyon, and yr just sayn mey opinyons r ret-(etc.), but nontheless it's wrng to say that, that was a legit thread, tell-all of mself ey made to set the record stright ey'm nto a trol just lfgs n ltb stuff. Ey wasn't the laughn stock on JC, but there was an inordinate amount of trolishness directed at mself for no reason, and say wasn't as ey have indeed transferred here to Harb already, just recently, so there, can transfer if ey wanna. Go bak to yr bridge geez...And those threads bashn mself like cowrds should be the deleted ones, they all should, wat cowrds who come on their comps and bash mself in chat, if one can't read wat one has to say, ignor it, or politely ask for clarification in a whispr, no need to say, as has been said to mself, "that sentenc gave mself cancr" which they don't have and is insultn to those who do have it.

This is just strange, and I can't say I blame him for reporting this as trollish. This appears to be something you (Johnny) are doing intentionally which makes those reading the forums here struggle to understand what you are saying. Overall, that's just not being on your best behavior. I just... I don't understand or know what to make of any of this. I DO believe you were the laughing stock, and to see or understand why, all one has to do is read one of your posts. Do you think this is popular, making it difficult for people to understand you? Yeah, we COULD ask for clarification, and would likely receive an answer from you in the exact same gibberish, ending up right where we started. Johnny, how on earth do you expect this choice you've made to carry on this persona to be popular with other people?

I HATE that I feel this way, but I have to agree that I don't think we need or want this on our server AT ALL!

Edited by Thellorms

If you're bound and determined to speak in what you consider a 'pure' star wars manner.. Why not transfer to a RP server where they might actually appreciate it (although I have my doubts there.. even as an RPer.. I expect you to talk in a manner I can easily understand)? Honestly.. I have to agree with the other posters.. 'speaking' like this and EXPECTING us to use a translation key just to read your posts is rude at best... stupid at worst. Its like trying to read a cypher none of us were trained to.. its headache inducing!

edit: Actually.. I can read "chatspeak" easier than I can read your posts.

Edited by TaylaEwa
Adding

Just noticed that some of the posts were removed from this thread just right before my last post. Can't imagine why that was so important to erase.

Edit: Come to think of it, why not delete this whole thread? No one in their right mind wants it. XD

Edited by Thellorms

No one is forcing yaz to decipher some of the words ey mispel, and none of em r RLY that hard to decipher, come on, no need to lambast the persn who mispels something, ignor it, deal w/ it, or politely ask for clarification, that's unnecessary, and ey've already transferred here several nyts/mornin's ago, dunno if will stay tho, but am here already nontheless, so tuff.

No one is forcing yaz to decipher some of the words ey mispel, and none of em r RLY that hard to decipher, come on, no need to lambast the persn who mispels something, ignor it, deal w/ it, or politely ask for clarification, that's unnecessary, and ey've already transferred here several nyts/mornin's ago, dunno if will stay tho, but am here already nontheless, so tuff.

I can promise you there is no way you will be allowed to have anything to do with my progression guild.