Why not "Godslayer" instead of "Bane of Izax"?

Hey,

So the mount and title for killing Izax before Patch 5.9 was finally released, you can see it here. I get the thought behind "Bane of Izax", yea we killed it and that is really cool and all. But we didn't just kill the chief deity Izax, we killed Scyva, Nahut, Aivela, Esne and Tyth, we downed all the gods. Wouldn't Godslayer be more suitable as a title seeing as we killed off the entire Zakuulan pantheon?

I know Musco is gone, but perhaps this would be a great opportunity to again overturn a "Hot Prospect" name suggestion.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Hey,

So the mount and title for killing Izax before Patch 5.9 was finally released, you can see it here. I get the thought behind "Bane of Izax", yea we killed it and that is really cool and all. But we didn't just kill the chief deity Izax, we killed Scyva, Nahut, Aivela, Esne and Tyth, we downed all the gods. Wouldn't Godslayer be more suitable as a title seeing as we killed off the entire Zakuulan pantheon?

I know Musco is gone, but perhaps this would be a great opportunity to again overturn a "Hot Prospect" name suggestion.

All these incredibly powerful machines were doing nothing useful and draining resources. We spent months going round turning them all off.

Energy Saver is the title we should get.

Yeah I think something like Godslayer or Big Bad Bot Beater :p would be better. I don't think I'd ever use Bane of Izax over any of the other nim titles in the game, which is unfortunate. I always liked Dragon of Zakuul too but I guess that wouldn't fit as well. Edited by Machricar

I always expected them to go along with the lore.

Anyone who defied the gods was considered a demon and cast out. Valkorian claimed to be the 'Demon Savior of prophecy' since his plan was to go against the tradition of worshipping the gods and defeat them.

So I thought 'Demon Savior [Player Name]' would've been cool.

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

Godslayer

Bane of the Machine gods

Slayer of the Machine Gods

Slayer of Gods

probzz some religious fanatical douchenozzle at EA said something like using Gods name in vain like that is sacrilegious or some other nonsense....

Grow a pair and give ppl that spent blood, sweat and tears on Izax and co something more unique and less generic.

bleh EAfail. a guy cant even get disappointed anymore coz you have hit rock bottom ages ago.

and tat mount that looks like a ninja turtle from the back..... as monk says HEH!

Wouldn't Godslayer be more suitable as a title seeing as we killed off the entire Zakuulan pantheon?

Perhaps not as some players with the Izax chievo haven't emptied out the whole instance and instead had in on lockouts. Maybe there should be a separate one for that, but just speculating.

Lophen actually pointed this out to me last night while laying in bed. I did not know the lore but once he showed me I thought it made a lot of sense. Perhaps the word "savior" was too religious for them? But I do think it would have been a better title and the mount is really ugly. Its like a parachute and its not impressive

I always expected them to go along with the lore.

Anyone who defied the gods was considered a demon and cast out. Valkorian claimed to be the 'Demon Savior of prophecy' since his plan was to go against the tradition of worshipping the gods and defeat them.

So I thought 'Demon Savior [Player Name]' would've been cool.