Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[End Saboteur Role Permanently] option bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[End Saboteur Role Permanently] option bugged

Void_Singer
11.23.2019 , 01:55 PM | #11
on Imperial Side so far, the only requirement for rejoining (from what I can tell) is not sabotaging Objective Meridian, after which you are given the option

If you sabotage the Flashpoint, you don't get the option.

Full disclosure, these are the relevant combinations I've tried
Sabotage Onderon, (and all three kill options) +
partial sabotage of Mek'sha (loyal on the vote always, but either leave evidence, or underpower to disable fleet)
with all the previous options, sabotaging Meridian gives no option to rejjoin, and destroying it allows rejjoin

that leaves it being possible that if you do enough of the pre-meridian sabotage, it will also lock you out of rejoining, but I can't say for sure.

CVSickle
11.24.2019 , 07:09 AM | #12
On the pub side, i didn't do any of the sabotage options. Not a single one. (Like not even one during pre-Onslaught if I remember correctly)

I was given the option to end the saboteur role and took it. Confirmed via the confirmation message.

I was offered the chance to come back to the republic/jedi, but chose to keep the alliance independent.

Then it seemed to bug out and act like I didn't choose to stop being a saboteur.

JennyFlynn
11.24.2019 , 07:37 AM | #13
My Smuggler took all [sabotage] options, save for the end in the Meridian complex where she chose the non-sab option after fighting Malgus. She kept the shields in tact. NR02 called, expressed disappointment, I chose to end my sab-role in that conversation. Moved on to speak with the General and new Chancellor Rans, told them I'd rather be independent, then all the cutscenes ended and I got my mission to meet NR02 on Nar-Shaddaa where he treated me as a friend, said nothing of my failure, I had no option to re-affirm my choice to end my saboteur role, if anything they sucked me in deeper so...
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

TrixxieTriss
11.24.2019 , 10:46 PM | #14
I didn’t even know there was an option to stop being a saboteur?

JennyFlynn
11.24.2019 , 11:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I didn’t even know there was an option to stop being a saboteur?
Yes. I'm not sure which other options influence this (if any other) but I can say for a fact that, during Onslaught, once you're in the end stage of the Corellia/Meridian FP where you've fought Tau/Malgus and the platform crumbles, and you rush to disable/fix shields... if you do NOT take the saboteur option in that moment you'll end up reprimanded by your opposing-faction-contact. When that happens you can pick to end your sab role and become a loyalist again, and when you go to Nar Shaddaa later to meet that contact, you can confirm ending your sab role again either in a nice way or by offing your contact.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

CVSickle
11.27.2019 , 08:49 AM | #16
bump to keep it visible

JennyFlynn
12.01.2019 , 11:43 PM | #17
Still no response to this?