Vette - Shock collar question

Ravoc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will hit a point where she will flat out tell you "take my collar off or I won't talk to you". You'll have a repeatable conversation where unless you remove the collar, the very same conversation will happen the next time you chat with her.

what happens when you take her collar off?

do you get any affection points?

does she kick you in the b@lls and run away? lol

You become friends, hold hands and watch MLP together.

You fall asleep together, holding hands...

Then she robs you of everything of value that isn't nailed down, and some things that are nailed down if their value is high enough.

Edited by Faolon

You become friends, hold hands and watch MLP together.

You fall asleep together, holding hands...

Then she robs you of everything of value that isn't nailed down, and some things that are nailed down if their value is high enough.

That actually sounds like something she'd do.

You will hit a point where she will flat out tell you "take my collar off or I won't talk to you". You'll have a repeatable conversation where unless you remove the collar, the very same conversation will happen the next time you chat with her.

can anyone confirm this?

Well since nobody answered I just kept going and I now have an answer.

You can shock her until she finally says "Remove it or I wont talk to you" and thats all she will say until you remove it.

She then goes on to you ALL her conversations with you up to her affection level.

Hope that helps anyone who wants to prolongue shocking her.

I know this would be a spoiler, but could anyone post the conversation where she asks you to ake her collar off and then you do, but put it back on afterwards?

I just did it, it wasn't that interesting

She bascially just says you are sick and twisted.. its good for a laugh but she wont progress until you remove it.

You're so cruel... I removed it first time she asked, actually regretted it for a while since she was insulting me all the time and disapproving everything, but she's a good friend to the Empire now. That is, if you don't go all evil with slavery related matters, she's really susceptible.

i've been to the point where i have no other options then remove her collar. After all the torture i've done to her, you're telling me i have no choice but to remove the collar and be nice to her because she'll never break and fall to the dark side ?

seriously ? So the game leave me no choice but to be nice understanding guy that listen to her or stories and help her or i'll get a loop dialog for the next 200 hours of gameplay ?

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

me too. I dont like her at all :-/ I really hope the other companions are a bit more sith-style and a bit less funny-sidekick-style.. man, I hate funny sidekicks since Jar Jar Binks. Am I even allowed to spell that name here? omg.

I'm watching you o.o

And vette is... special...

if you take it off, and then while your running around with her if you zoom in she still has it

So it's not a bug uh?

I removed her collar and she still wears it.

If I change her appearance or give her an helmet, the collar disappears O.o

If I remove the custumization or the helmet, the collar appears again..

So it's not a bug uh?

I removed her collar and she still wears it.

If I change her appearance or give her an helmet, the collar disappears O.o

If I remove the custumization or the helmet, the collar appears again..

I think the collar is a part of her original appearance.

she asks once every day. the first 3 times you get 150 social pts 100 pts 50 pts after that only 10. but be aware if you take the collar off before she gets used to your darkside ways she will fail more often to bring you things from craft missions. at around lvl 25 she become sused to your way of thinking much like mako with the BH and starts excepting evil decisions and you will start gaining social pts for evil decisions. and her craft rewards become better. but between then its abit hit and miss.