The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in the position of trying to debug something borked late at night when I had other plans -- never fun. I assure you, Eric and team aren't getting any cash bonuses for pulling the late-nighter here. Hammer away at "corporate" EA all you want to (I get that), but my gosh people, let's cut the ground troops some slack who's night got tanked over this bug...

Amen to this. I work for an international firm so it's always fun when China needs something at 4AM EST. Eric and team deserve major props for not only the work but the communication.

Amen to this. I work for an international firm so it's always fun when China needs something at 4AM EST. Eric and team deserve major props for not only the work but the communication.

I appreciate the people here like you who aren't flipping their **** at the support team. It's not like they enjoy having us whine and ***** constantly on the forums. They're just as if not more frustrated with the situation as we are.

Thank you! I appreciate the updates we are getting, because he definitely doesn't need to take time away from actually trying to fix the problem to keep us informed. This says it all.

Keep in mind also, Eric is posting on several forums as well trying to keep ALL the masses happy with information. Can't fault him for attempting it, but unfortunately, can't be everywhere all at once.

I never claimed that Bioware has to give me anything. I am simply stating that they will lose a customer if they don't.

I think you are the one who is not able to read.

Oh wow, seriously? Do I need to bring up what you said:

"How is wanting to be compensated unreasonable? I am not able to play the game the I have paid for."

Clearly you are wanting something for your inability to play the game. Now you're just trying to flip because you were wrong and too many people caught you. Funny how that works.

eric said stay tuned, more of the same. Patch is literally in hours from now, and its a serious problem.

if the white knights actually played this game and didn't care bear the narshadda bar erp, I would actually take what they say seriously.

How is Eric supposed to say anything more when there literally isn't anymore more to say. They are working on it and it is still taking them some time. Do you want him to literally come on and say they are testing this "insert technical thing here" every time they try something new? He is already coming here every half hour to keep us posted that they are still working and that he is still there making sure things are getting done.

Second, I'm a guild master so I definitely play the game. Not a very big guild but a guild of around 50 people who PVE and reach medium yield conquests. Everyone in my guild who wanted to got theirs done already. Maybe if you would stop complaining all the time, you would've had your weekly conquests done. Sure, people in my guild are bummed we can't get on. However, they did other productive things with their time instead of blaming bioware and sitting here trolling the forums. I'm here to provide updates for guild members instead of everyone having to peruse the forums themselves.

Edited by Talinis

I appreciate the people here like you who aren't flipping their **** at the support team. It's not like they enjoy having us whine and ***** constantly on the forums. They're just as if not more frustrated with the situation as we are.

Same goes to you. I've been here since early access and of course there have been outages but I think this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd at most that has actually hindered me from logging in as planned. That's a good track record for over 7 years as far as I'm concerned.

And it's one thing having to pull an all-nighter unexpectedly. It's another completely to do it when the angry mob is screaming at you during. Thankfully this thread has been mostly civil, it's just the vocal minority that needs to reign itself in and take a nap.

I've been in the position of trying to debug something borked late at night when I had other plans -- never fun. I assure you, Eric and team aren't getting any cash bonuses for pulling the late-nighter here. Hammer away at "corporate" EA all you want to (I get that), but my gosh people, let's cut the ground troops some slack who's night got tanked over this bug...

This.

They should've just run the maintenance at this point.. 4 hours of knowing the problem and still nothing?? 👌

Musco already addressed this...three or four updates back in this this thread. It's two completely different teams. Try reading the Dev Posts to this thread. You'll get up to date on what has already been shared with us.

Eric said that they discovered the problem, and it was a lot more severe than initially suspected, thus the long repair time.

but what if Eric took one look at the clock and decided **** it im going home, wrote you all a sweet message about how severe the issue is and called it a day well never know.

so im with that guy, lets all go n make a thread to bash em in case

teamwork on 3

Musco already addressed this...three or four updates back in this this thread. It's two completely different teams. Try reading the Dev Posts to this thread. You'll get up to date on what has already been shared with us.

Read the first few got tired of nothing after awhile, but cool to know it's a different team tho.