What are the stats for all classes and disciplines in 6.0?

Ahwassa

I guess it is safe to say that it's still bit early for all the data to pour in...:rolleyes:

Hopefully it'll be soon - I kinda use the old guides from 5.0 onward as a starting point. It seams to be logical yet what has been changed, which requirements have been increased/decreased is still a guessing game.:rolleyes:

Ok, gearing for various content in 6.0 is a CF.

I'll to dps/heals, as that is what I play, not tank.

PVE:

Obviously 110% accuracy 1590 or so if ur dps.

Alacrity: technical gcd breakpoints are 1.4gcd - 7.143% / 1213 alac; 1.3gcd - 15.385% / 3206 alac - if you see you are say 15.39% alac you can stop putting stuff into alac. Or alternatively if you have class boosts subtract the class boost % for example if I am tk/ling and know I am getting 5% free from the class, I stop at 10.39% alac, rest into crit etc.

about 1.3gcd - yes the penalty to crit is real, but alac is a "flat" dps / heal increase in PvE - so I think think it makes sense still, especially considering the crit relic would become bis then and it gives as much numbers wise to crit rating as do the mastery and power rating - and your mastery/power will be closer to the cap anyways. he other relic would be mastery probably because again, more mastery improves both flat damage and crit chance.

In scaled down content run something like a clicky alac relic - but this sucks cause you are wasting the clicky relic if your alac is already 3206 and you have 1.3gcd - so that comes back to the point that gearing in 6.0 is a mess. - You will have multiple left side ears/implants and relics that add crit/alac/or accuracy depending what content you are doing ideally.

Mods - Lethal 80 R-2 and R-3s are bis. These have almost the same power as mastery. and more power is better in the mods case than mastery, especially if you ditch the power relic. One exception maybe classes like operative with their insane mastery class ability boosts. - Don't know who will test those numbers though, in most cases in mods power is better than mastery.

Enhancements - for crit obviously the flat +431 to crit enhancements are always the best, never skimp on crit. For alac and accuracy - you will want to stop at the above thresholds though and start getting enhancements with more power than alac/ accuracy at some point.

For PvP - yikes! - lowering accuracy for more crit is easy enough by swapping out accuracy left side ears and implants on classes that run sun 110% in Pvp. As for alacrity - that is where it gets tricky and again you need multiple ears and implants as well as extra crit enhancements to swap out alacrity back into crit, as I would not run PvP under 1.3gcd right now.

Hope that helps.

Edited by ottffsse

Thank you for the comment ottffsse!

So if I understood you correctly (and I'm a noob returning to the game after a while :D), stop with accuracy @110, pump crit and alac and balance the rest with power and mastery? in regards to the gear, as before - 2-4-6 matched sets I guess...

"I sense a heavy grinding coming on" :rolleyes:

Ok, gearing for various content in 6.0 is a CF.

I'll to dps/heals, as that is what I play, not tank.

PVE:

Obviously 110% accuracy 1590 or so if ur dps.

Alacrity: technical gcd breakpoints are 1.4gcd - 7.143% / 1213 alac; 1.3gcd - 15.385% / 3206 alac - if you see you are say 15.39% alac you can stop putting stuff into alac. Or alternatively if you have class boosts subtract the class boost % for example if I am tk/ling and know I am getting 5% free from the class, I stop at 10.39% alac, rest into crit etc.

about 1.3gcd - yes the penalty to crit is real, but alac is a "flat" dps / heal increase in PvE - so I think think it makes sense still, especially considering the crit relic would become bis then and it gives as much numbers wise to crit rating as do the mastery and power rating - and your mastery/power will be closer to the cap anyways. he other relic would be mastery probably because again, more mastery improves both flat damage and crit chance.

In scaled down content run something like a clicky alac relic - but this sucks cause you are wasting the clicky relic if your alac is already 3206 and you have 1.3gcd - so that comes back to the point that gearing in 6.0 is a mess. - You will have multiple left side ears/implants and relics that add crit/alac/or accuracy depending what content you are doing ideally.

Mods - Lethal 80 R-2 and R-3s are bis. These have almost the same power as mastery. and more power is better in the mods case than mastery, especially if you ditch the power relic. One exception maybe classes like operative with their insane mastery class ability boosts. - Don't know who will test those numbers though, in most cases in mods power is better than mastery.

Enhancements - for crit obviously the flat +431 to crit enhancements are always the best, never skimp on crit. For alac and accuracy - you will want to stop at the above thresholds though and start getting enhancements with more power than alac/ accuracy at some point.

For PvP - yikes! - lowering accuracy for more crit is easy enough by swapping out accuracy left side ears and implants on classes that run sun 110% in Pvp. As for alacrity - that is where it gets tricky and again you need multiple ears and implants as well as extra crit enhancements to swap out alacrity back into crit, as I would not run PvP under 1.3gcd right now.

Hope that helps.

Yeap that is pretty much how to gear....collect high power 306 mods and keep a bunch of different (low endurance) enhancements so you can balance out alacrity and accuracy to the exact numbers.

A short appendum: while I trust the "technical" alacrity gcd breakpoints stated above, some times I get get a "smoother" slightly faster feeling rotation if I use a little bit "extra" alacrity (extra alacrity augment) above the desired breakpoint.

edit: my solver was missing the part about changing power to look for optimal stats. this is a toy model essentially spamming one ability with modifiers set to 1.

For 50/50 weapon/force im seeing 310 power from augments, none from mastery

For 100% weapon im seeing 688 power for augments

For 100% force im seeing 6 mastery from augments.

dps from adding 100 of stat from bis distribution fod dps, low alacrity

w/f base mas pow crit

50 10792.73 10824.90 10824.99 10824.62

100 9668.54 9699.92 9700.42 9700.09

0 11929.02 11961.90 11961.57 11961.51

for high alacrity heals im seeing no power or mastery

fir low alacrity im seeing 1139.5 power from augments

heals base mas pow crit

low ala 9985.09 10009.00 10009.43 10009.13

as soon as you get crit and surge buffs these numbers lean towards crit and mastery

Edited by dipstik

people (Keno and Adu) have done some preliminary work and shown that most classes want more mastery instead of crit around 3,000 to 3,100 crit (some 3,400) taking crit and surge buffs into account as well as weapon/force profiles Edited by dipstik

• 5 months later...

Hello,

What about Augments 286 ?

Once cap reached (about +/- 40% crit), do you still use crit Augments or you go for versatile ?

What's the threshold for critic ? I read 3200 but not sure if it's legit.

Thank you for your help and answer :)

Cheers,

• 3 months later...
I'm an arsenal mercenary and put 1293 into alacrity which should put me a little above the 7.143% needed to get 1.4s GCD. When I look at my Tech numbers though, it shows my alacrity at 20.55%. How did it get that high? Do Mercs have some magical buff that multiplies the alacrity by 3? Not that I'm complaining...