HM team is looking for a rdps

Ternary

About us: We have cleared 45/50 bosses on HM + 1/25 bosses on NiM :p on 5.x so far. Can craft almost all of 240. Have been raiding for a while, thus we know the majority of the mechanic. We have an awesome replacement pool but are looking for a permanent member.

About you:

-- drama free personality

-- 8.0k+ parse on 2.5 mil dummy

-- a cell phone with a color screen and access to an app store

-- 6 hours a week you can devote to this raid team and a relevantly steady schedule

-- availability to raid 2 days a week starting Tu/Th 9:00-12:00 cst

Edited by Ternary

• 2 weeks later...

Running for a few weeks now. Still looking for an rdps or a heal. Currently, have covered KP 5/5 SnV 7/7 EC 4/4; this week working on TfB 4/5 atm, planning to beat it down asap.

If its something you will be interested in - pm me how to find you.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for temporary/permanent rdps for HM ops team 5.0. We have cleared 20 bosses in HM so far, and if you see those 48 Item Modifications on 'GTN there is a huge possibility that most of good ones are created by us; especially those Lethal Mods 48 :rak_03:

All requirements mentioned above apply, plus lvl 50+ command rank, 230/234 gear, knowledge of the mechanic and drama free personality, cuz I don't want to waste anyone's time.

When you PM, keep in mind that I don't answer to "What's the guild name?" question, I am looking for a raid member, not a guild hopper.

Edited by Ternary

Looking for temporary/permanent rdps for HM ops team 5.0. We have cleared 20 bosses in HM so far, and if you see those 48 Item Modifications on 'GTN there is a huge possibility that most of good ones are created by us; especially those Lethal Mods 48 :rak_03:

All requirements mentioned above apply, plus lvl 50+ command rank, 230/234 gear, knowledge of the mechanic and drama free personality, cuz I don't want to waste anyone's time.

When you PM, keep in mind that I don't answer to "What's the guild name?" question, I am looking for a raid member, not a guild hopper.

Whats the guild name?

Edited by FerkWork

Id be a dissapointed raid leader to see my team performing so badly

Yes, I am a poor excuse of a raid leader, because members of my team are so bad in pvp. Lol, thank you for your effort in trying so hard to show that. I really appreciate it. I will go and uninstall right NOW! :D

Not that it is any of my business, but since this is a public forum and you guys have ID'ed yourselves as members of a particular guild, honestly this behavior makes you look bad. I've never had a very good opinion of said guild and this juvenile activity solidifies it.

According to the forums ToS, you have violated the edicate of these forums and as such I have reported the posts of 4 individuals in this thread.

Not that it is any of my business, but since this is a public forum and you guys have ID'ed yourselves as members of a particular guild, honestly this behavior makes you look bad. I've never had a very good opinion of said guild and this juvenile activity solidifies it.

According to the forums ToS, you have violated the edicate of these forums and as such I have reported the posts of 4 individuals in this thread.

Please refrain from assuming affiliations especially if you are doing so based on personal feelings. Our dear OP assumed earlier and he was sadly mistaken. Do you really want to add to that 'mistaken' statistic?

The only escalated thing that happened here was the announcement of the guild <The Courageous>. I see no crime in knowing what guild a raid team is in. I mean if it is the 'Who' tab clearly needs to be reported as well (why don't you get on that). The OP reacted to a harmless guild name and had more than enough chance to take a higher road. Instead he reacted and a few people decided to have some fun. Does fun or playful banter trigger you? I apologize. Next time I'll filter my forum use just for you.

Next time you feel the urge to white knight over a forum post, please do us all a favor and not waste our time with such garble. Report and move on. Don't worry, you can always high-five yourself later.

Edited by Crusherina

• 2 weeks later...

Meesa popular :rak_01:

Lf a permanent committed rdps. Requirements are on the first page.

We have cleared a bit over the half of all the aval bosses on the hard mode. Have tackled some NiM bosses and it was easier that I thought.

We can craft all of the 334 mods, enhancements, hilts, etc. Have a limited access to some 240 gear, expecting a steady flow of that stuff in 1-2 weeks.

Let me know if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...