Maxtrix Cubes 6.0

Rion_Starkiller

Remember maxtrix cubes?

Level 15 cubes:

Blue Yellow Green = 12 Mastery, 13 Endurance, 4 Defense Rating (M2-W0)

Red Yellow Green = 15 Mastery, 11 Endurance, 2 Power (M2-W1)

Red Blue Green = 6 Mastery, 8 Endurance, 9 Power, 7 Critical Rating (M2-W2)

Red, Blue, Yellow = 6 Mastery, 8 Endurance, 7 Accuracy Rating, 9 Power (M2-W3)

Level 24 cubes

Red Yellow Yellow = 10 Mastery, 13 Endurance, 11 Accuracy Rating, 15 Power (M3-O1)

Blue Yellow Yellow = 10 Mastery, 16 Endurance, 11 Absorption Rating, 12 Defense Rating (M3-J1)

Green Yellow Yellow = 10 Mastery, 13 Endurance, 15 Power, 11 Alacrity Rating (M3-L1)

Red Blue Blue = 25 Mastery, 18 Endurance, 4 Power (M3-V2)

Yellow Blue Blue = 19 Mastery, 22 Endurance, 6 Defense Rating (M3-J2)

Green Blue Blue = 10 Mastery, 13 Endurance, 15 Power, 11 Critical Rating (M3-A2)

Level 32 cubes

Yellow Red Red = 27 Mastery, 33 Endurance, 9 Defense Rating (M4-O2)

Blue Red Red = 37 Mastery, 26 Endurance, 6 Power (M4-V1)

Green Red Red = 14 Mastery, 19 Endurance, 21 Power, 16 Critical Rating (M4-B2)

Red Green Green = 14 Mastery, 19 Endurance, 21 Power, 16 Alacrity Rating (M4-B1)

Yellow Green Green = 14 Mastery, 19 Endurance, 16 Accuracy Rating, 21 Power (M4-L0)

Blue Green Green = 14 Mastery, 23 Endurance, 16 Absorption Rating, 17 Defense Rating (M4-A1)

Level 50 cubes - Force Users

Yellow Yellow Yellow = 66 Mastery, 73 Endurance, 21 Defense Rating (M7-Y3)

Green Green Green = 33 Mastery, 45 Endurance, 39 Accuracy Rating, 51 Power (M7-G3)

Red Red Red = 86 Mastery, 63 Endurance, 15 Power (M7-R3)

Blue Blue Blue = 33 Mastery, 54 Endurance, 39 Absorption Rating, 42 Defense Rating (M7-B3)

Level 50 cubes - Tech Users

Yellow Yellow Yellow = 33 Mastery, 54 Endurance, 39 Absorption Rating, 42 Defense Rating (M7-Y3)

Green Green Green = 33 Mastery, 45 Endurance, 39 Accuracy Rating, 51 Power (M7-G0)

Red Red Red = 33 Mastery, 45 Endurance, 51 Power, 39 Alacrity (M7-R3)

Blue Blue Blue = 33 Mastery, 45 Endurance, 51 Power, 39 Critical Rating (M7-B3)

Let's bring them back in 6.0 for level 70 (or 75). Maybe certain activities -- boss drops, conquests, ranked pvp, eternal championship, NiM, starfighter -- could drop the shards. And maybe you can even craft certain shards. Each shard adds a certain stat. The more difficult to obtain the shard thus increases the power of the shard when added to the matrix cube assembler.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Rather than using Matrix Cubes to build a Relic they could be used to build Unique Relic Only Augments - perhaps ones that even add some kind of "cosmetic" effect. For example changing the colour of Force Lightning.

All The Best

Thats a good idea ^.

I always did enjoy the matrix cube and the hunt for the pieces. Would be nice to see that used again to make a legacy EXP relic or something.

When leveling a new char recently, I resolved to get all the matrix shards just like I did with all my other "mains" back in the day.

Kinda forgot that this involves the balloon and the rakata energy cubes :rolleyes: But I followed trough with it, and the char is now the proud owner of 12 very very useless artifacts from a past age. So yes, about time BW makes them great again. :p

Edited by Mubrak

Rather than using Matrix Cubes to build a Relic they could be used to build Unique Relic Only Augments - perhaps ones that even add some kind of "cosmetic" effect. For example changing the colour of Force Lightning.

All The Best

That is a great idea.

Or mix and match the colors to create unique dyes and dye combinations

When leveling a new char recently, I resolved to get all the matrix shards just like I did with all my other "mains" back in the day.

Kinda forgot that this involves the balloon and the rakata energy cubes :rolleyes: But I followed trough with it, and the char is now the proud owner of 12 very very useless artifacts from a past age. So yes, about time BW makes them great again. :p

Just done the baloon thing yesterday :p

All The Best

Yes, nice idea. Anything to use that cool matrix cube forge thingy again.

All The Best

That is an intriguing suggestion. It'd be neat if a DS Jedi Sage could use lightning instead of rocks and LS Sorc use Rocks.

• 8 months later...