The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Atlanta, GA!

TaitWatson

Hey Tait, we all do it, but this is the danger of copy and paste :cool:

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, January 31st, in Phoenix, AZ!

You mean Atlanta on Feb 28th, right? Might confuse a few folks with this... It's right at the top, underneath the image.

Hey Tait, we all do it, but this is the danger of copy and paste :cool:

You mean Atlanta on Feb 28th, right? Might confuse a few folks with this... It's right at the top, underneath the image.

This week has not been my week for dates in posts! Fixed. Thanks! :tran_smile:

Woo-hoo! :D /homersimpson

Looking forward to it! I've been wanting to attend one of these events, but I've never really been close enough to go to one. Luckily, Hotlanta is only a couple hours away from where I live, so looks like I'll not be working that day. :rak_03:

(Also, although I know the RSVP isn't required/necessary, I thought I would place mine here. (I don't do the Facebook thing.) Looking forward to seeing others there, especially anyone from The Shadowlands!)

Have had two tours in TX and none in CO. Come on guys, spread the love.

And there is a big following in OZ. Those wankers deserve one as well.

To be fair TX is 2.5x larger than CO. They just had a show in Texas' largest metro area, Dallas, and then one at their home base in Austin. I'm sure they will be in Denver soon enough.

Oz is probably out though. I used to live there. Airfare for just 1rep and 3 devs would run the company almost $8k and that's before hotel, food, etc. Whereas them flying four peeps to most U.S. cities with hotel, food, etc can be limited to $1-$3k. If I was an office manager there is no way in hell I'd let a team expense a $10k+ road trip.

1) No

2) Most likely no

3) Don't know yet

4) Can't say

5) Too much coding... / too technically challenging... / would require too much resources...

6) (And my personal favorite): we are not going to make any new class stories

7) Cartel packs do count as new content, ffs!

8) No ops, no new flashpoints = no new content? See 7)

For those who still don't get standard answers 5) - 6) : because neither this game nor the fans are worth it, keep buying cartel stuff and be grateful game servers are still on.

For those of you wondering about the Tabernacle, they have given an official update on their Facebook page.

Our event is not affected. We are not in the main concert hall, but in one of their private event rooms.

Looking forward to seeing some of y'all in my hometown! :jawa_biggrin:

May I suggest you pack warm clothes. I live in the Carolinas close to Georgia and this year it has been extremely cold and it been snowing which normally doesn't happen for this area.