Server Transfer Question? What about Guilds who want to move?

bryanchris

So yes with 1.3 we get server transfers, my question is what about my guild, I run a Imp guild, and Co-run our Pub side.

IS there going to be a option to get our guilds moved, or do we just lose out on items in the guild bank and the money invested in vaults???

Edited by bryanchris

So yes with 1.3 we get server transfers, my question is what about my guild, I run a Imp guild, and Co-run our Pub side.

IS there going to be a option to get our guilds moved, or do we just lose out on items in the guild bank and the money invested in vaults???

Guild Bank Tabs will most likely not transfer, the items you can hand over to yourself and officers to bring over to another server.

Reason I was asking is that I just have the feeling this was totally overlooked, since a month ago server transfers were not a priority, and this seems to be rushed because whoever does BW's metrics said holy hell the servers are dead and people are jumping ship like crazy. Im struggling to hold my guild together as things stand now. 1.3 not having any content update, just quality of life updates did not help.