Stuns and Resolve?

WeadonismyMaster

First off, low slash is a mezz, not a stun, quite a difference between the two. And yes, I will agree that no other class/spec has a form of CC on such a short CD as low slash, but that's hardly a gamebreaking gigantic advantage or anything along those lines. It's a powerful move I won't lie, but it's only one part of our bag of tricks.

Lol...as stated twice before this is not what i am discussing and attempting to get away from......*sigh* forget about the sins stuns and blah, blah...i am just at odds with how the resolve bar depletes, which actually hinders the amount of time players can actually fight without feeling like they hardly hit anyone on their way to the spawn point

Lol...as stated twice before this is not what i am discussing and attempting to get away from......*sigh* forget about the sins stuns and blah, blah...i am just at odds with how the resolve bar depletes, which actually hinders the amount of time players can actually fight without feeling like they hardly hit anyone on their way to the spawn point

My mistake, I made my last quote to you before I read anything on the latest page.

Stun is GAME BRAKING and that's why you all try to convince everybody it's not, and that's why BW does not fix resolve because without this retarded amount of stun, most of you could not come out of spawn.

Okay if you think stuns are so game breaking then (if you're on Ebon Hawk) feel free to look up Saeari imp side and I'll fight ya without a single CC.

On-topic: I don't think anyone is denying that the amount of CC in this game is rather high, and I myself have said in the past that it would be a positive change to make resolve decay slower and/or make it only decay whilst in-combat (which specifically would solve the "whitebar and get killed, have empty resolve by the time you get back to combat" issue). However, I think it's a little silly to say that "most of you wouldn't even leave your spawn if you didn't have so much CC". And as I already said, if you're on TEH feel free to look me up and we can fight without a single CC being used.

And what exactly is your point? I don't ever recall saying that you get your CC broken the moment you get whitebarred, so whatever point you think you're trying to make, you're not.

It means the RESOLVE DOES NOT WORK.

Read your own post you say "Um no, two CC directly in a row will whitebar the other person" so what if 2 CC will white bar the other person? What are you trying to say?

It means the RESOLVE DOES NOT WORK.

Read your own post you say "Um no, two CC directly in a row will whitebar the other person" so what if 2 CC will white bar the other person? What are you trying to say?

My point was that you can't chain three CC's back to back to back, because two will whitebar you. A previous posted tried to say that you could chain 3 CC's before someone got whitebarred and that is simply not true. Try reading the thread.

I agree with the idea that once whitebar goes you should be immune to all CC/slow etc... but that does not seem to be the case. It happens all the time I will get locked down, clear, stun again, whitebar, down to 1/4 health, and slow or frozen, dead. Mostly if feels like I just stand there while I get taken from full 32k down to dead.

I think this is the cumulative effect of the changes to PT/Van, OP/Scoundrel, and ***/Shadow over the last few patches.

The idea about resolve building faster sounded good to me.

I used to play RIFT and one of the things they got really wrong were the stuns. You spawn and then a rogue would lock you down and kill you before you could do anything. This is starting to feel the same way.

Okay if you think stuns are so game breaking then (if you're on Ebon Hawk) feel free to look up Saeari imp side and I'll fight ya without a single CC.

On-topic: I don't think anyone is denying that the amount of CC in this game is rather high, and I myself have said in the past that it would be a positive change to make resolve decay slower and/or make it only decay whilst in-combat (which specifically would solve the "whitebar and get killed, have empty resolve by the time you get back to combat" issue). However, I think it's a little silly to say that "most of you wouldn't even leave your spawn if you didn't have so much CC". And as I already said, if you're on TEH feel free to look me up and we can fight without a single CC being used.

I am on Bastion, the home of the stun, heal, interrupt PvP. Maybe on other servers it's not that bad but here it's mind blowing.

I am on Bastion, the home of the stun, heal, interrupt PvP. Maybe on other servers it's not that bad but here it's mind blowing.

Sorry, that's what good players do.

You mez a group and focus fire one at a time.

You stun, lockdown, and kill healers and heavy DPS.

You spam grenades for the extra group KD.

You use the tools available to win.

That being said, the mechanics are bad, and resolve needs to change.