2 Man MM Trial and Error Progression Thread

2 Man Trial and Error Progression Leaderboard

1. The Corporal and The Dragon: (Marlon Fenn) (Icarr and Nyris Ko) (Alirra Semhess) (Casual Timer) (Insanity Timer) (Triple R)

2. Literary Opinions: (Marlon Fenn) (Icarr and Nyris Ko) (Alirra Semhess) (Casual Timer) (Insanity Timer) (Triple R)

Edited by Pizza_boy

Hello and welcome to the OFFICIAL 2 Man MM Trial and Error Progression Thread. My name is Laet, host of the Geonosian Queen Progression Race, as well as the SM Izax Progression Race. I am now back hosting what may end up being the last (albeit most intense and epic) progression race on the 5.X servers: 2 MAN TRIAL AND ERROR MASTER MODE PROGRESSION.

The outline of the event is simple: each team will be made up of two highly skilled and competitive gamers, and those gamers must conquer the raw power of the uprising. Can your team mangle Marlon Fenn? Incinerate Icarr and Nyris Ko? Abdicate Alirra Semhess?

In addition to gaining credit for successfully 2 manning each boss, this progression race has three other challenges to it:

1. Casual Timed Run (completing the uprising in MM difficulty with 2 gamers in under 1 hour)

2. Insanity Timed Run (completing the uprising in MM difficulty with 2 gamers in under 30 minutes)

3. Roaring Rakghoul Rager (completing the last 2 bosses of the uprising with both gamers (2) as RAKGHOULS)

Here are the rules:

1. Screenshots and/or videos must be provided for each claim. Since the uprising can be completed with 4 people, and this contest is about completing the tasks with 2 people, achievement pops are not necessary. However, your evidence must clearly illustrate that said content was completed with two people.

2. Companions are allowed.

3. UTC clock will not be required for this event, however, if you wish to include it, feel free.

4. VIDEO EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED FOR ANY TIMED RUN CLAIM. The timer will start when you click on the door upon entering the instance and ends when the final boss is dead.

5. Video evidence is also required for any claim to complete the Roaring Rakghoul Rager™ challenge. This is because it is possible to become a :rak_01: after killing a boss. Thus, a screenshot will not provide sufficient evidence for this task.

6. Exploits are not allowed.

7. This list is not exhaustive and may be expanded upon in the future should specific circumstances arise.

Good luck!

-Laet

Edited by Pizza_boy

Laet,

Thank you both for doing this for the community. I know the position of running the world progression threads is a taxing and thankless job and wanted to let you know how appreciative I am of your contributions to the SWTOR community of gamers.

Also, I would like to submit two placements in the progression thread:

- The Corporal and The Dragon - Trial and Error 2 man

- The Corporal and The Dragon - Casual Time Run

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/448175517

https://i.imgur.com/EAjQHwv.jpg

Looking forward to conquering the insanity timed run and becoming a roaring rakghoul rager!!!!! :rak_03:

Laet,

Thank you both for doing this for the community. I know the position of running the world progression threads is a taxing and thankless job and wanted to let you know how appreciative I am of your contributions to the SWTOR community of gamers.

Also, I would like to submit two placements in the progression thread:

- The Corporal and The Dragon - Trial and Error 2 man

- The Corporal and The Dragon - Casual Time Run

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/448175517

https://i.imgur.com/EAjQHwv.jpg

Looking forward to conquering the insanity timed run and becoming a roaring rakghoul rager!!!!! :rak_03:

Thank you for your appreciation CooperJF!

Also: The Corporal and the Dragon - Insanity Timed Run

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Given the significant nerfs for Uprisings, I am going to officially end the 2 Man MM Trial and Error Progression race.

Congratulations to The Corporal and the Dragon for being the first (and only) team to fully complete the tier.

Thank you all for participating, and good luck in future content!

Edited by Pizza_boy