LESTRANGE -PvP- arena team looking for new members!

SKYPATCH

We are a Empire side PvP guild recently founded by some core PvP members that are very experienced when it comes to ranked. At the moment we are looking for some members to fill in our ranks, so if you are a experienced arenas PvPer and you need a guild for you to play Team Ranked Arenas you can apply to us.

To apply just contact me(you can see my nicknames in my signature) or any member from LESTRANGE

You also can pm me here or reply to thread.

Info: We mostly need a jugg tank,operative healer and a marauder/assassin dps.

Edited by SKYPATCH

We are a Empire side PvP guild recently founded by some core PvP members that are very experienced when it comes to ranked. At the moment we are looking for some members to fill in our ranks, so if you are a experienced arenas PvPer and you need a guild for you to play Team Ranked Arenas you can apply to us.

To apply just contact me(you can see my nicknames in my signature) or any member from LESTRANGE

You also can pm me here or reply to thread.

Info: We mostly need a jugg tank,operative healer and a marauder/assassin dps.

UPDATE: Guild got dead after wildstar and didnt get any recruits, now im in Vis Fatalis and still looking for a good jugg tank and operative healer to join us for ranked. So if you are interested just whisper me or Skyrush.