Old yet New Player! :)

MCalvert

I was playing back in 2012, but not for long, as life happens! But now I'm back and am finally getting around to doing an introduction! :)

I'm a 27 year old stay at home mother of two and housewife from Oklahoma. I'm on mainly in the late evenings most nights. For obvious reasons, less interruptions from my two little ones. :3

Otherwise, I'm on an off throughout the day. :)

Looking forward to lots of fun times on here! :D

The Shadowlands

Nevgona

I was playing back in 2012, but not for long, as life happens! But now I'm back and am finally getting around to doing an introduction! :)

I'm a 27 year old stay at home mother of two and housewife from Oklahoma. I'm on mainly in the late evenings most nights. For obvious reasons, less interruptions from my two little ones. :3

Otherwise, I'm on an off throughout the day. :)

Looking forward to lots of fun times on here! :D

The Shadowlands

Nevgona

Hiya. I know someone in Oklahoma myself, but don't know the town. Hope you have fun here, and as always, enjoy Star Wars :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another reborn newbie here. Played from launch for about 6 months and then faded away. Not sure why, but decided to download and play again. and I am loving it all over again. My highest level toon is a 55 Jedi Guardian (DPS)

Anyway I am 42 male living in SC (South Carolina not SoCal) old time gamer. If anyone has a nice mature active guild on Ebon Hawk hit me up. I am mostly active late evening east coast time.

:rak_03: