PVP Help

Xanxasm

If you have questions concerning gearing/specs/rotations etc etc post here and we'll be glad to help.

Let's boost your damage/healing/protection numbers and help cultivate a far more competetive environment on JC.

Don't worry about asking "stupid" questions.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what would your suggestions be as far as skill tree, stats and relics go for a scoundrel healer in arenas?

Typically you'll see this http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401MffrzGRRzfsZ0cZhM.3

Some people won't take the damage reduction in the heal tree in order to reduce the CD of debilitate.

Stats vary depending on your preference, I know decent to good OP/scoundrels that use crit from 23-27% with the rest in power surge. Relics you're going to want to use Serendipitous assault and the main stat(can't think of the name atm) relic.

Never keyboard turn!

The top ops/scoundrels also get the 2 pc pve heal set bonus (Arkanian) for the 15% boost to kolto cloud. You need to use a 28a(I think) power mod, then a 25 adept enhancement. You only lose something like 8 expertise. Edited by mmerry

feefty told me this morning that im a sorry player and im not even half as good as gil. he quickly logged off before i could respond so here it is. i wont deny that, not everyone can be as good as gil, i've played with gil for a long time so i know better than even feefty. im pretty sure what feefty thinks of me as a player is probably the consensus opinion of the majority of your guild. im always up for constructive criticism. what can i work on to get to be at least half as good as gil

feefty told me this morning that im a sorry player and im not even half as good as gil. he quickly logged off before i could respond so here it is. i wont deny that, not everyone can be as good as gil, i've played with gil for a long time so i know better than even feefty. im pretty sure what feefty thinks of me as a player is probably the consensus opinion of the majority of your guild. im always up for constructive criticism. what can i work on to get to be at least half as good as gil

Your the best Saiyan! Don't listen to the Ldouche

xoxo Gilga

you're too kind sir... too kind, but i was being genuine in my assessment of myself and the asking for ways to improve my game. after all, the fine chaps at LD, well most of them are, want a more competitive environment and i would like to oblige them. if you're interest in building a more competitive environment is true, dont just say I terrible, truths dont bother me, say I'm terrible and follow it up with something I can do to be less terrible. Edited by Panic_Prone