EricMusco

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love the idea of a Rishi cantina being added to the stronghold, perhaps with an apartment on the top floor.

Honestly, though, I hope they wait on any architectural upgrades until after they've fixed the bugs.

Like the jungle noises that you can still find around the ship. The too-loud ship engine sound. The glitchy buzzing flies sound. The PvP issues that people have done such a great job of documenting.

Second, I hope they fix some of the navigation problems.

The platform that you can jump off of and instantly die, which needs a railing. The lack of ability to get from the starting platform to the beach without jumping in the water if the PvP walls are up. That sort of thing.

Next, Id like to see windows added to the ship.

If they still have time when all that is done, I would love a cantina.

Edited by Xina_LA

It's not a cantina that we really want, it's just a better building for actual decorating. The Blaster's Path Cantina on Rishi would make an excellent pattern for that building. It has a lot of rooms and is structurally different from the other strongholds. I mean, people could make it a cantina if htye wanted, they could make it whatever they wanted. The point is that the silo shaped, windowless, round rooms aren't enough. They're boring, only one room has a closed ceiling, and they're incredibly limited.

There is a need for a proper house. We're not squatters that can live in a windowless, roofless silo.

They need to add a house, or add smaller hooks on top of centerpiece and starship hooks, then create a bunch of houses we can install ourselves, with hooks inside them. Or give us tools to build structures, like the new wall decos, but with roofs, floors, ceilings, and doors. Since they don't seem to want to do give us proper buildings the least they could do is give us the ability to do it ourselves.

It would actually be cool if we had "structure" hooks that worked like the arena hooks. They could place those without interfering with the normal floor hooks and we could chose our own structures to put up. One issue, thought, is that each structure would need to come with its own wall and ceiling hooks.

It would actually be cool if we had "structure" hooks that worked like the arena hooks. They could place those without interfering with the normal floor hooks and we could chose our own structures to put up. One issue, thought, is that each structure would need to come with its own wall and ceiling hooks.

this is a cool idea. I hope they incorporate the ability to make our own housing in the future.

• 1 month later...

Wondering if there is any way to open the windows on the Cruiser bridge?

It's a bit of a bummer right now as when you go to unlock that room it advertises views of below. You get inside.. all walls except one tiny window that shows only clouds. Even starships have windows that let you gaze on space.