Chat ban ?

oxyxn

So out of no where im not able to type in group chats only , i cant type in general and whisper. Group chats though i type what i wanna say then press enter and it just disappears . Now it didnt tell me that i was banned or anything it just happened out of no where. Earlier that day though i got some mail from another guy trying to sell credits for real currency on his website but for whatever reason i was salty at him because i block everyone that sends those to me but they just keep making new characters so i sent him some mail back telling him to f off ! I think he may have reported me and thats the reason i cant use group chat but i dont know. Does anyone have an answer to this ? Edited by oxyxn

Advice: when this goes back to normal, and you receive credit-seller mails (or anything else you don't want like that) just use the "report" feature of the mail system. Really. Just report them and watch the mail go bye-bye.

That said, the chat system is glitchy at the moment, and the symptom you describe (of what you type just disappearing into the void) matches what others are seeing, although the other reports I've seen talk about *all* chat being affected, not just group chat.

Update : it fixed itself today , was really weird though. I guess it was just a bug but no others couldnt see what i was typing either it was just vanishing. That being said thank you guys for the replies ! And im glad the problem got resolved