Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elara and saboteur Trooper

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Elara and saboteur Trooper

ZaptieMmo
03.29.2020 , 07:55 PM | #1
I understand that if I side with the empire on Iokath, Elara won't join the alliance, but can I side with the republic on iokath, then sabotage them later, and keep a romance with Elara Dorne?

JYthelifesaver
06.01.2020 , 05:38 PM | #2
I don't think the onslaught story has progressed enough for that question to be answered, but I think her being in the alliance and her being romanced will remain until a later "chapter" in this new story arch. I do, however, think that if and when she becomes aware of what's happening she will most likely cut you off and leave the alliance.

Goreshaga
06.01.2020 , 07:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZaptieMmo View Post
I understand that if I side with the empire on Iokath, Elara won't join the alliance, but can I side with the republic on iokath, then sabotage them later, and keep a romance with Elara Dorne?
You can probably do that... for now.
I guess that whenever she'll find out your character is a saboteur, it will not go well though
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

JuventusAndFCK
06.02.2020 , 07:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
You can probably do that... for now.
I guess that whenever she'll find out your character is a saboteur, it will not go well though
Honestly, the heartbreak of that revelation sounds so dramatically juicy that I'd almost be tempted to run a sabotrooper myself. Almost.