6.1.2 - Mercenary / Commando - Burst - Apex Predator

Hey Jara

Thanks for the Update. Quick question: You got any tips on where to farm Apex Predator properly? Or is a eight soldier Dxun HC still the way to go?

I think Dxun VM are the best way...

But i droped all my parts in random operation...

I've got 2 Apex Set (1 on my healer 1 on my DPS) and I find all piecies mostly on Veteran Mode TFB/SnV/DF/DP

• 2 weeks later...
I have had Apex Predator chestpiece drop twice at the Kai Zykken Merchant (weekly vendor on fleet at supplies section) when buying the "Unidentified Unique Item" for 500k in credits and 1000 tech fragments (I will not be responsible if your RNG is disappointing - Make sure it is your commando or mercenary buying it) but the drop rate wasn´t that bad for me. The other 3 pieces dropped at the Nature of Progress Op sm and Terror from Beyond VM and Explosive Conflict VM.

I have had Apex Predator chestpiece drop twice at the Kai Zykken Merchant (weekly vendor on fleet at supplies section) when buying the "Unidentified Unique Item" for 500k in credits and 1000 tech fragments (I will not be responsible if your RNG is disappointing - Make sure it is your commando or mercenary buying it) but the drop rate wasn´t that bad for me. The other 3 pieces dropped at the Nature of Progress Op sm and Terror from Beyond VM and Explosive Conflict VM.

yesterday kai had the chest piece on sale as an actual item not the unidentified, so i finally got my first piece of apex :rak_03: only 5 more to go:eek: