How to: Screenshots?

Curtisin

I don't know what you're doing but I successfully hit the printscreen button and it saved a file in My Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots\Screenshot_2011-12-15_13_32_41_044025.jpg.

I also used the gimp to grab PNG shots of my toons but that's because I wanted lossless versions of them.

I don't know what you're doing but I successfully hit the printscreen button and it saved a file in My Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots\Screenshot_2011-12-15_13_32_41_044025.jpg.

I also used the gimp to grab PNG shots of my toons but that's because I wanted lossless versions of them.

Some shots just black, so no ingame shots :mad:

Yup, i had the same black images on paste, but as the above poster says, follow:

My Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots

and you will find them all safely their in glorious colour - or at least I did :)

I get screenshots using Print Screen, even during conversations. My problem however is that they don't seem to work all the time. Only about 1/4 of the screenies I take actually show up in the folder. My theory that I'm currently testing is that the naming convention only uses a timestamp by minute and not second. So if you take more than one shot in a single minute it will only save the last one you do. Can anyone verify that?

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to take a screenshot without the UI?