Watch Galactic Strongholds - GamesCom Trailer

TaitWatson

And news on the upcoming expansion? Swtor 3.0 or whatever it'll be.. When will that then come out? I couldn't really care less about the Stronghold.. It would be funny to see a metric about how many visit their Stronghold less than 2 times a month.. I'll probably visit mine a whole 1 time.

And news on the upcoming expansion? Swtor 3.0 or whatever it'll be.. When will that then come out? I couldn't really care less about the Stronghold.. It would be funny to see a metric about how many visit their Stronghold less than 2 times a month.. I'll probably visit mine a whole 1 time.

Did you fail to read the title. This has nothing to do with 3.0 so why bring it up here?

On topic: Pretty nice trailer! I can't wait! :)

Edited by LanceCorporalDan

They already stated it's coming out before the end of the year. 2.10 is scheduled to be released in September, while the official release for Strongholds is for October.

In other words, I guess it's fair to assume it will be released sometime in November or December, if not earlier.

You don't exactly need to be a genius to figure that one out. :rolleyes:

If you want to watch the part of the press conference where they showed that trailer, go to 29:30 of http://www.twitch.tv/ea/b/557635208.

It's nice to see that SWTOR is being promoted again. Also, we finally got an official number on how many SWTOR players there are again (more than one million that login at least once a month), which shows that the game is doing well.

At the same time, we get the news that Shadow Realms is also being developed in Austin, with a lot of the development team drawn from SWTOR. The Community Team is now working on both Shadow Realms and SWTOR, so you can expect to see even less yellow posts than currently.

It looks like they are not giving up SWTOR completely though, so I am interested in seeing how the updates from 3.0 going forward will look like...

link is broken for me.. even those on twItter NOT Work( i mean the video /trailer doesn't play)

You probably have a slow Internet. The videos on SWTOR.com are always in the highest quality, so unless you have really fast Internet, you'll have to wait ages before they start playing, and will then be laggy the whole time. Because of that, I always watch the videos on Youtube, they are always putting them up there at the same time and it is more comfortable to watch it there.

Edited by Jerba

Speak for yourself. We all have our own play style. I plan to spend tons of time tricking out my pad and eagerly awaiting new content they release to add functionality to both the strongholds and guild ships that won't already be there at launch....idk....call me Nose-tradamus, but I smell Pazaak/Sabaac/Dejarik on the horizon in the future. It would certainly add some social game-play to these places.

Players like me dig this GSH stuff like crazy. I had the same reaction you did when GSF came out...now I'm addicted to it.

But yeah...Manaan is coming. Who *ain't* stoked about that. And teasers from class story characters....dang I'm titillated.

Idk, I'm happy, 'cuz BW has been steadily giving me the things I've wanted. Feels like the "dark ages" of Post-launch, pre-F2P are finally ending.

As for SR, suuuper stoked about that. I don't buy for a second this idea that they are "giving up on SWTOR" simply because they are working on a new IP. SWTOR the 4th biggest MMO, its raking in like $169 mil. And if they keep pumping out content like this, I'm gonna be happily feeding them Cartel Coins with my CE sub.

Inb4: "Ur a BW drone" :csw_r2d2: