Disappointed in Guild Stronghold

Caralysse

I have Coruscant, Drommund Kaas and the basic Nar Shaddaa unlocked for my girls. Tatooine is on the short list to be purchased for outdoor spaces, that view!, and the (only) non-urban sardines-in-a-can feel.

Last night our guild master was finally able to make it into game to purchase the guild stronghold. He didn't have a lot of time (military in real life), so we were thrilled he made it at all.

Huge disappointment. It's Coruscant. Exactly like the personal stronghold except everything costs several times more to unlock. Nothing different. It seems that, at its base, even the ridiculously low number of occupants is the same. I kept looking around thinking that surely something would stand out as stating I wasn't in my own little apartment. But no.

Yes, yes, I know the entire guild can now decorate (as soon as he remembers to turn that toggle on). But even that is no different than the personal since all your legacy can decorate any of your strongholds - without a fee.

With all the enjoyment I'm having with my personal stronghold(s), I am sorely disappointed for my small guild. :(