Pax's Server-Wide 3-v-3 Team Tournament Oct 27th

AsiriusNazriel

Greetings fellow players of the Ebon Hawk server,

Pax Imperius (Empire) and Pax Dominus (Republic) will be hosting a server-wide tournament at the Outlaw’s Den on Tatooine. We encourage spectators, and all are welcome to attend. We do ask that a cease-fire be observed during, and in proximity of, the event.

When: Saturday, October 27th, 2200 (10pm) EST

Where: The Outlaw’s Den, Tatooine

There is a pretty nice sunken area in the south section that we’ve taken to calling “The Pit” (no relation to the Huttball warzone) which will serve well for containing our tournament.

Format: Eight teams of three, best-of-3 fights per match, double elimination

- There will be no restrictions on group composition. If a group wants to have three healers, so be it.

- Matchups will be randomized.

- There will only be one match running at a time.

- Fights within each match will be held back-to-back without allowing cool downs to renew. Rez/heal up everyone, and then start another duel. It is the responsibility of the fighters to use discretion on their skills.

- If a member of a participating guild interferes in a fight involving one of their guild's teams, that team will automatically forfeit the fight.

Entry Fee: 90k per team

Prizes: 900k to the winning team, 300k to the second place team

Team Signups: First-come first-served, confirmation & entry fee paid by October 26th

- Team slots will be filled in order of signup. To sign up, please leave a post below listing the members of your team and a team name if you have one (roles of each player would be nice, but it’s not required). You can list alternate players, in case something comes up and one of your team can’t make it.

- Teams must confirm their attendance and submit entry fees to Arash (Empire) or Thorne (Republic) by Friday, October 26th. Teams can withdraw up until the day before the tournament, entry fees will be refunded for such withdrawals.

- The eight teams participating in the tournament will be determined by who signs up earliest and submits entry fees. Guilds’ first teams will have priority over guilds’ second teams. Entry fees will be refunded to teams that do not fight in the tournament. Entry fees will not be refunded to teams that don’t withdraw and don’t show up.

Restrictions: Max 2 teams per guild.

- Cross-faction guilds count as one guild.

- Guilds’ first teams will have priority over guilds’ second teams.

Pax will be hosting betting pools.

From October 18th to the 26th we will take bets on which team will win it all.

For a few minutes before each match, we will take bets on the winner of the match.

- Bets on teams that later withdraw, or that do not participate in the tournament, will be refunded.

- Bets on the overall winner are to be submitted to Ozz (Empire) or Umari (Republic) with the credits attached.

- Bets on match winners will be taken at the event, in person through trades, by Pax members yet to be determined

- Members of a participating guild will not be able to bet on another guild’s team.

- Members of a participating team will not be able to bet on any other team.

- Maximum of 1 million credits per wager for lvl 50 characters.

- Maximum of 100k credits per wager for sub-50 characters.

- Maximum accepted wagers per team, per match, of 10 million credits.

- Bet winners will get a % of the pot based on their % of the total amount bet on the winning team.

- Winning bets will always result in at least a 10% increase. (Upsets result in 100%+ increase to those who bet on the underdog)

- Individual wagers will be kept confidential, though the total amount in the overall winner pot may be posted.

Edited by AsiriusNazriel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Listings & other info

<Pax Imperius team 1> (entry fee received)

Arash – (primary DPS)

Tayra – (primary DPS)

Mortalya – (primary healer)

Tyrannon – (alternate DPS)

Kairna – (alternate healer)

<Car Ramrod> (entry fee not received)

Texmex (primary)

Raando (primary)

<The Mysterious Stranger> (primary)

<Game Genie team 1> (entry fee received)

Dizeren – (primary)

Jevy – (primary)

Hollie – (primary)

Tuvor – (alternate)

Ginevre’athena – (alternate)

<Hex team 1> (entry fee received)

Jerc – (primary)

O'pii – (primary)

Defribula – (primary)

<Zen> (entry fee received)

Fractured (Primary)

Koenig (Primary)

Sindol (Primary)

<Empire> (entry fee received)

Animosity

Bromontana

Iotasquared

<HEX Team 2>

Dashto

Origin

Arès

Edited by Jaing

Texmex and Raando are widley viewed as 2 of the most elite PVPrs on our server. I am super excited to get a chance to throw it down with them..

I hope Car RamRod gets a third soon.

Any other Takers. Dont tell me you are all that scrared of Chuck Norris AKA (Arash). lol

Don't forget, a single guild can field multiple teams. If we don't have 8 different guilds fielding teams, then we'll take second teams to round out the tournament.

Yeah, there's already talk of fielding two <Hex> teams. Lemme rally the troops and put something together.

I swear Arash will be rich before this tourney is even started. Rich enough to go *poof* and cloak vanish with all of your credits. Muahahaha!

Seriously I'm getting these chinese gold farmers sending me 90k samples of how well they farm the SWTOR economy. Next up... Cartel coins! Daddy needs some new pets and a speeder or two.

Whos gonna represent you guys?

Jerc?

Difribula?

Me, Frib and Baarf will be representing <Hex>. We haven't talked about which toons we'll be running, and Frib and Baarf are currently out of town.

Will post here with our official composition when they return.

Edited by FeralPug

Thanks Mort/Arash for setting this up. I'll try to be around and/or be on a Hex team but I'm not 100% certain as it is still pretty far off.

Concerning Silent Council, I'd suggest you speak to Panopticus or Rytan to see if they are willing to field a team. Sorry for not responding to your PMs sooner ;)

Edited by Jenzali