Wrong voice for Vector in healing stance

Aryh

• 3 weeks later...

Was glad to see they fixed it with the new patch only to be disappointed when Vector told me to "rise and shine." And "be a man."

Made me cringe. Really hope they fix it. Was funny at first but now it's just annoying. If I wanted to hear Kaliyo, I'd select her as my companion. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

This is unacceptable. Vector is my favourtie agent companion and I can't even play the bloody game with him spouting out Kaliyo's lines. I don't get ragey about most things but this is really annoying. That and the clothing bug Vector has where if you put him anything slightly revealing (like sleeveless), he magically conjures up sleeves.

I was happy to learn about the so-called fix in the latest patch only to find out it isn't fixed at all. Oh well back to Fallout 4. Agent was the second to last story I had to play through and the other, BH, doesn't seem that great so far.

it is not fixed, just got it when giving Temple companion gifts and she lvled up influence and healed herself.. Rise and shine.. i hate you kaliyo

so.. was hoping it was fixed as well, but nop

Yeah I spoke too soon. I still get it with Temple (when I recruited her) but not Vector. I've played hours and hours with Vector though and have not had this problem so at least THAT is fixed (for me at least). I feel sorry for people that play with Temple though :(