Crew Skill Missions and harvesting nodes still unbalanced

Hammaclar

So much for balancing crew skill missions and harvesting nodes material yields. I am still getting many more prototype and artifact mats than green premium. At least three out of four missions or nodes will have screwed up yields. Underworld trading fabrics and Archaeology are extremely bad, but it is across the board. Getting results like 10, 22, 2 for artifact, prototype, premium on missions. Only seeing a very slight improvement from where we were before 6.0.2. Another BIOFAIL.

• 4 weeks later...
I have noticed this as well. For regular gathering skills such as Bioanalysis I am getting more Premium Virulent Extract than Premium Unknown Microorganism. It isn't by much, but after analysing ~100 nodes, I will have nearly 150 more Extract than Microorganism. This isn't a one day / session thing, it is constant.

Depending on the crew profession, some will be ok, but others are really poor in dropping green items. Especially for archeology.

I get more blue mats than green if I send them to do archaeology missions. It’s why lustrous green bondar crystals are 5-10 times more expensive on the GTN than the blue ones.

What really bugs me is my lvl 50 comps missing missions, especially moderate ones when I have all the specific profession crit+10 and 1.5% amplifiers on my crafting outfits. That just shouldn’t happen.!!!

My lvl 50 comps never missed missions, even rich ones before 6.0. Now they miss moderate ones at all crafting LvLs. Ie, I sent some off to get some grade 3 archaeology stuff yesterday (for dyes) and they were failing every other mission, even moderate ones at grade 3?? How broken it that :mad:

What’s the point of the amplifiers? Do they even work because I’ve tested missions and crafting, both with and without my specific crafting gear on and it makes F all difference as far as I can see. My guys Crit just as much without the gear as with it.

And the only difference I now see with lvl 50 vs lvl 10 comps is how fast they get something done. It seems LvL 50 chance to complete the missions or Crit crafting has been completely removed from the equation.

In my opinion, the whole backend system for crafting is still broken. Amplifiers don’t work as far as I can see and our lvl 50 comps are failing the simplest missions.

Then add the total imbalance of some mission rewards vs other professions and it’s 100% apparent that it never reached a live game standard of development and is essentially still in a alpha/beta stage.

It’s like they got some fly by night Devs or interns to do it. And now they’ve all left for Anthem. Which means none of this will ever get fixed. Just like the rest of the bugs to do with gear drops and game playing bugs that have made the game unplayable in certain parts. (Looking at you, pvp air vents).

Edited by TrixxieTriss