Auto-Complete of [HEROIC] Missions: Optional

I'm highly pleased with most of the new features and the changes made with Fallen Empire. However, I am not thrilled with the new auto-complete feature of Heroic missions. I would like an option to turn this off.

I just completed the primary requirements of an Heroic before I had a chance to complete the Bonus missions. The quest completed itself and took away my ability to complete the bonus string. This is unacceptable. Perhaps this feature is convenient for some, and laudable (those that have done missions a dozen times). I'd like to have the choice to turn it on or off, so I don't miss out on something while doing it the first few times through.

Simply a suggestion. If this is the worst thing I have to deal with in Fallen Empire, then this is an amazing release. It's an amazing release, anyway. Overall, I'm thrilled to be playing this game.

Are you picking it up from the terminal or the quest giver?

Not sure that it would matter either way, but might be something to look at.

The other day I did Lights Out, the H2 from Belsavis dailies, which I picked up from the NPC (I was testing influence gain with a companion). The heroic autocompleted as soon as I finished the last main objective.

Bummer, since when you turn it in by talking to the NPC , you get a chance to get more influence. Well, not anymore apparently....:(

I would like an option as well to turn it off

Edited by wainot-keel